Looking for a guild - Alliance RP

Hi there!

I’m wanting to get back into the RP scene after a long break and am looking for a guild on Alliance. I’m looking for a guild that is possibly military based which is recruiting squires or similar. Preferably based in Stormwind but can venture out if need be. My character has always dreamed of being in the military but has very limited combat training. A lot of the military guilds I’ve looked into ask for combat prowess as a prerequisite (understandable) so I’m not sure where else to look. If anyone can help, give me a shout!

Thanks!

1 Like

Taking these points into account, one guild that may be of interest to you, based off my albeit limited knowledge of the guild outside of my wonderful IC interactions with them, is the Stormwind City Sentry [PCU] Guard / Footman RP - Stormwind City Sentry 🦁
Obviously they’re guardmen and not a full 7th Legion style military force, but nonetheless they may be of interest to you, hope this helps and welcome back to the RP scene :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ll have a look into them! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I suggest them too, they also go out in the world in combat events on occasion, they dont stick only to the City.
(I posted on the Wrong char, oops…)

1 Like

As people have said above, the Stormwind City Sentry is a mixture of a footman guild / guard guild, tldr: We’re mostly based and stationed inside the city of Stormwind, but we’re often deployed around the kingdom to investigate murders, defend the borders, attend campaigns, etc,

If you do /who g-Stormwind City Sentry later on in the day, and whisper one of the members who pop up, they should be able to point you in the right direction, or whisper me directly.

Looking forward to seeing you with us if you do join us!

1 Like

There is also
[A-RP] Guards of the Gate - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

and I believe Stormwind City Watch who are a great bunch, should be around still I think. Could also be worth contacting those attending the; 60th Call of the Silver Hand - Six years of Silver Hand congregations - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) … esp for squire rp.

1 Like

Thank you all! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.