Looking for a Guild. am Open to Faction changing / Server transfering

Hey.

Recently returned to the game, since taking a break, (i stopped playing about a month into SL)

I play primarily a DPS. and enjoy both Raiding and M+.

looking for Guild to start doing these activities among friends rather then continous PuGs, i am willing to consider transfers / Faction changes if needed for the right guild, I primarily play Monday - Friday after 5pm (Fridays can be off and on to when im online though as the job i have tneds to become quite demanding on that day)

I also play weekend Evenings mainly.

looking for a Friendly guild. Im primarily looking for a 2 day a week raiding guild, which also runs M+ in the week.

can raid this season, primarily looking for a guild to go into Draonflight with however, Rough classes im looking at particularly maining would Likely be DK, Rogue or Shaman in a DPS Role.

Hi there! We do match what you said we raid on friday and sunday and we run m+ in the week we have a nice fun group of people here is my discord if you wanna know more Nameless#7697

Hey there, friday may be a issue due what i said in OP, friday can extent to as much as a 15 hour shift for me, which will result in me not getting home til 8pm (UK time), at minimum.

So id struggle to comitt to that day as i wouldnt want to suddenly be unable to attend eveytime things go wrong which is quite often :frowning:

You can still join sunday and m+ we that the whole weak, when you can’t you can’t we do understand that .

Hi there,

maybe we could be something for you:

Hello Heroic And mythic guild here… if you ar interested hit me UP Dax#2011 for more

Hey!

If you already have not found a guild suitable for you and do not mind a Horde guild/community with raid times on Wed/Thurs from 20:30 to 23:30ST and some casual m+ over the weekend, then Punished might be the place for you.

As we raid tonight, then it is a good opportunity to check us out - what we are all about,
For classes - we do believe that play what you like and love is the key in enjoying your stay with us. DK or a Shaman would be a nice addition to our team.

The “long” list of what we provide can be read (if you have the time) from our main recruitment post: [Tarren Mill/Dentarg] Punished (cross realm/faction) guild is recruiting (or is open to collab. with another guild) - #4

But other than that, feel free to give me a pole on discord if you want to know more.
Discord: Mari#6813

Hey Sinstre. So first of all good luck finding what you’re looking for. I have recently moved to Ragnaros due to a few motives and decided to start a guild with the goal of having a stress free, fun guild.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A new guild on Ragnaros we aim to start raiding during the pre-patch but will look to get going as soon as we can. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST, current plan is Mon/Thu.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too.

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 or Discord Lepanto#4381 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!