Looking for a guild (Draenor)

Hello there, I’m looking for small but active comunity in Dragonflight to play with. Intrested in pushing high keys and other high-end content. Had 2100 rio on VDH/Frost mage s1 and s2 in SL. Looking forward to play a fire mage when Dragonflight comes out.
Cheers!

Hey mate

The Paradoxicals is a fresh made guild by a bunch of guys who have played together for a long time. We are all very friendly and mature, the age is atm. between 29-31.

The purpose with this guild is to play the games content in a serious BUT fun way. The focus will be blasting Mythic+ & Heroic Raiding. On the sides we do social stuff aswell, like playing other games togeter. LoL; CS:GO etc . etc.

If we have the numbers we will step into Mythic raiding, but for now our goal will be to complete everything on heroic.

Raiddays will most likely be:

Sundays 20.00-23.00
Tuesdays 20-00-23.00

What you get from us?

• A Mature environment
  • A relaxed atmosphere
  • Ahead of the curve ( are we gonna go for CE?)
  • Alot of keystone action
  • Social and friendly players outside of WoW aswell

Something for you? Add me on bnet Rocksolid#21583 or on discord Rocksolid#7689

Hello Friend!

Don’t know if you saw, but our guild Primevals is recruiting DPS of all sorts at the moment! You can check us out here;
| [H] Primevals - Draenor | HC Focused Guild Recruiting for Dragonflight Raiding! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I think we will be a good fit for you! :slight_smile:

hey check this, maybe its of interest to you

Hey mate,

You’re more then welcome to join our guild (Nothings Changed) we have a pretty consistent HC raid team were we’ve been clearing AOTC every tier, we try to have a chill and fun atmosphere while raiding while maintaining our steady progression through the tier.

Our raid nights are Wednessday’s and Monday’s from 20:30 until 23:00 server time

I do see that your character here is a Human, and we are a horde guild so if faction transfering doesn’t scare you off you can add me on discord, my tag is: Nathancy#9450