Looking for a guild. First time Horde/RP

Good afternoon,

I thought I had everything ready for Shadowlands. Almost all classes at max lvl and waiting… It’s just that they were all Alliance, and after 16 years I wanted to see the other side all of a sudden.

So here I am, adventuring with my shamanistic driven Tauren. In those 16 years of wow naturally a lot outside of the game changed for me. Right now the father of 2 lovely 7 months old babies (yes twins), a full time job and a loving wife. That means no more hardcore raiding, and an obligation to myself to longer swap characters anymore :slight_smile:! Jokes aside; at the moment I unfortunatly have limited time to spend on the game.

I’m looking for a guild where I can be the social member. I’ll still research my class and want to perfom as highly as possible but with the limited time I have. So far I’ve enjoyed trying to RP. I notice however that many of my fellow adventuring Horde members don’t do that very often. It’s not a must for me, but I did join a RP realm this time to see what that is like.

Are you looking for a big sturdy Tauren that likes to talk to the elements? let me know!

Jocku

7 Likes

Hey friend !

The guild I run doesn’t have any attendance requirements, and we only run events two nights a week (Tuesday and Sunday!), so if you can fit either of those into your schedule you’re very welcome to join and come along whenever you can! =]

If not, no worries; I’m sure you’ll find something !

1 Like

Evenin Kaitylinn,

The second part that makes wow a bit harder for me is my irregular working hours. It’s different every week. If attendance is not a must I’m happy to join!

Up to you dear Priest.

1 Like

That’s not a problem at all friend - whenever you can make it, how little that may be, we’re happy to have you! =)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.