Looking for a guild for RP. Suggestions welcome!

Hiya!

I’m looking to roleplay on my mechagnome, but I’m not sure about how to proceed when it comes to looking for a guild. I lurk here often, and you guys are very helpful when it comes to pointing people in the right direction, so I was hoping you’d be able to help me too!

I would like Winxie to be in a guild that encourages and engages in world travel, rather than remaining in a static location. I would also like her to interact/mingle with individuals from all races.

I am quite shy and don’t really know anyone on AD, so I’d be very happy to be in a guild that welcomes new people/will RP outside of guild events to help build a rapport both IC and OOC. (I would like to make new friends here). :’)

Thank you! <3

5 Likes

I suggest taking a look at Assemblage of Uld (would post forum link but I’m on a phone and also IT noob), gnomish/mechagnome military unit that goes all over the world(s) fighting the bad guys and searching for Titan artifacts.

5 Likes

Heya, I have the PERFECT guild for you.

They are also a part of a large community of like minded rpers, which often does events, pve, and tons of other stuff with eachother, called the PCU, you can find that thread here.

Hope to catch you around friend. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sounds super promising, thank you both so much! <3

While I’m guild-hunting, I’ll also note that am open to any other guilds that are not specifically for gnomes/mechagnomes/dwarves. The more suggestions, the merrier!

This is a multi racial guild that travels around, don’t really know anymore about them though :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.