Looking for a guild. "Social / raiding / m+"

Looking for a guild to do content with, I’m an english speaker from Scotland, I typically pug heroic / normal I’m a disc healer and would be up for doing m+ / pvp also, I’m also alliance.

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.

Hello friend! I have a newer guild on EU Ragnaros that prioritizes having fun and enjoying the game. We have a lot of experienced players who would be more than willing to help you with any questions you might have :slight_smile: If you have more questions, contact undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on BNet!

Hey there fellow Scotsman hoping i could interest you in us at all?

1 Like

Hi there! Are you still looking for a guild? SC might be for you! We’re looking for a regular healer for our M+ runs (see below for more info) and a reserve healer for our raids (ideal situation is to have a viable DPS offset for raids :smiley: There is potential for a full-time raid heals spot in time though)

Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) (since '07) are all about taking it slowly but surely with respect to everyone’s capabilities. Our goal is to reach AOTC if possible - starting with Normal and working our way through HC. (We are currently 9/9 Normal and 4/4 HC - when we return in January, we plan to focus on HC prog). We also have 3 different levels of M+ nights (see more below).

We have 2 raid evenings (each 1.5h) on Sunday and Tuesday starting at 21:30 server time. So we respect private time and don’t make it a huge chunk of time to be reserved! Of course being on time and prepared is mandatory to ensure a fun and rewarding evening for everyone!

We also run M+ nights with different key levels in mind (Wed = learning and gearing, Thurs = gearing and consolidating, Fri = working towards KSM and beyond) - this does change through the season, as we all progress.

Sounds interesting? Feel free to contact:
btag: sheira#1910
dc: lakshmii#0552 (Or just lakshmii now)
Or feel free to jump straight into an application at discord.gg/KjwDCkMJ

Hello, are you still searching for a new guild?