Looking for a guild to call home

Hello recruiters and forum dwellers,

I decided to start wow again with the SL pre-patch, but have felt it to be challenging to sort of “belong” without a realm and a guild to call home, hence I am here to solicit.

I am interest in the social aspect of the game above all, everything else falls shorter than that, but I am likewise interested in all other aspects of the game; PvE, PvP, collecting items and achievements, roleplaying - just being a part of a community where the people matter more than the numbers. Something of a cozy abode.

Last I raided actively was in wotlk, in the expansions to come I merely dabbled in lfr and normal mode.

I hope somebody can beckon me in the direction where the game feels like a social MMO.

Thank you,
Ranka

1 Like

Hi Ranka,

Our guild, Braveheart (based in Argent Dawn), is newly-formed and recruiting active players for Shadowlands (including raiding [new content and transmog runs], M+ dungeons, roleplay groups and social events) - check out our recruitment thread here for more information of if you have any questions, add me on battle.net (Hystericxl#2223) and we can have a chat! :slight_smile:

Hey Ranka, if you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects, All Desire the best looking guild EU, I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited quite a few returning and new players too, so you would feel right at home we feel.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Thu 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you. We like to welcome people by making it easy to jump in too, we advise joining our disc or rolling an alt on the server if you want to have a look before jumping in.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hey Ranka!

If you’re keen on trying out something completely different! Then you’re welcome to join our All-Druid Guild on Shadowsong [A]!

We’re a social, laid back all-druid guild - and we raid twice a week. Although raiding is optional. We don’t have any strict requirements for anything, and just chill and have fun in the company of druids!

The guild was founded in 2005 and is ever growing. We got an active Discord channel too, where we hang out, share creative projects, lifestyle tips and so on, that is also optional to join.

If you’re interested, hit me up!
Monster#24917

1 Like

Hello Ranka.

You are very welcome with the guild Faster than Lag. We welcome everyone who has the same mindset as us, which is a very social guild that focus on clearing HC every tier and do m+ during the week. We will both venture into Mythic raiding and PVP battlegrounds if we have enough interests in it.
We encourage our members to social because we want to maintain a very social guild to call home.

Give us a read

If you are interested, which i hope you is, then please at LFC#21212 for a talk or if you got any other questions.

Best regards Raelona :slight_smile:

Hi Ranka,

I know there’s a lot of guild’s you can choose from, but I’m going to try and convince you :slight_smile:

I am guildmaster of BEAST on Eonar. Eonar was a quite realm until recently when it became part of a server group with 5 connected realms now.

BEAST is a guild that has been around actively for just about 6 months now and its primary goal is to connect experienced and inexperienced players in a relaxed environment where we can learn and work together.
It is a place to call home for everyone who seeks company in his or her journey on Azeroth.

There are no must-do’s in our guild, but ofcourse all members are welcome to join any of our events and activities.

To give you a few recent achievements of BEAST:

• There’s about 80 characters in our guild now distributed over 30 unique players.
  • Recently completed a mythic+ 7 in BEAST within the timer.
  • Started our very first BFA raid (13 players joined us in that milestone)

And we’re going to continue down that road, in a way that is steered by what our members like to do most.

One little detail… we’re an Alliance guild, I hope that is something to overcome for you.

You can find all the details in our recruitment thread: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

And you may ofcourse whisper any of our members in-game to ask about our guild if you’re interested.

Then what remains is to wish you much luck and joy in your choice. I hope you find the home you seek!

2 Likes

< United Maniacs >
looking for Balkan ppl ( Hrvatska, Srbija ,BiH , CG…) for upcomming Shadowlands expansion.

Contact me on disc sx#2485

Greetings Ranka,

Are you still looking for a “cozy abode” to call home? I’d very much like to chat with you to see if you’d enjoy being a member of our guild, The Twilight Tier on Saurfang (Horde).

We’re a laid-back and friendly group and have recently been testing our skills in mythic+ dungeons a couple of nights a week. Outside of that, we generally chat amongst ourselves both in-game and in the guild’s Discord server - a place where we can stay in touch outside of the game.

Our main focus currently is finding like-minded people to join our growing family as we step into Shadowlands. As for the future, we’ll first look into taking on Mythic+ dungeons as a guild and eventually look to raiding in a casual sense.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a friend request on Battle.Net (Veletala#2216) or Discord (Veletala#8483).

Best of luck in finding a guild you can call home :slight_smile:

~Veletala

Hiya Ranka and welcome back to WoW!

Me and my boyfriend have been in a similar situation too and we’ve decided to make our own guild.

You can have a look here if you’re interested, this might be what you’re looking for!

Welcome!, Thank you for your interest in Exposure, up and coming guild on Draenor.

Raid Times :date:

Wednesday 8:00 -11:00pm
Sunday 8:00 -11:00pm
Recruitment :white_check_mark:

High Priority
Mage - All specs considered
DH - Havoc main / Vengeance OS
Paladin - Protection / Retribution
Warlock - All specs considered
Medium Priority
Druid – Balance
Hunter - Beast Mastery / Marksmen
Death Knight / All specs considered
Lower Priority
Rogue / All specs considered
Shaman / All specs considered

Please note that many of our raiders are flexible which means we may consider exceptional applicants even if they are not the class/specs mentioned above.

Key Guild Insights :memo:

Experienced & transparent leadership
Strong Realistic expectations for each individual
Everyone is being re-trialed for Shadowlands
An enjoyable well-prepared raid environment
Speak English in raids
A solid core which has played together for years with Multiple Cutting-Edge players and have been both socially active and progressive raiding since 2008.
Our Goal is Cutting Edge with smooth progression without the Arrogant/Hardcore elitism.
We Enjoy pushing M+ Keys many of our team during BFA Pushed 15 – 23 level keys.
Raider Expectations :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Don’t be toxic
Generally, most members are 25+, 18+ minimum
6 out of 8 Raids minimum attendance in a period over Each Calendar Month, Reasonable adjustments for Annual Leave/Work commitments etc / Notice Required
Full consumables on progression or recent boss kills
Prior preparation to the raid, including class optimisation, in game mechanics/raid mechanics + Guild strategy/Weakauras.
The ability to take constructive criticism and an eagerness to provide help to others in an open environment.
Keeping up with all the in-game power systems and showing up to every raid as powerful as reasonably possible
Open and honest communication. A microphone is required, and you must have the ability to communicate during a raid
Application Process :white_check_mark:

Go to our discord: https://discord.gg/Puuu8Ta 4

Read #Apply-Here

Fill out the application thoroughly

Post your completed application into the #application-pending channel

You will then be contacted by an Officer

About Us :white_check_mark:

With Shadowlands around the corner, a handful of us returned and established on Draenor late into the final tier of BfA - Ny’alotha & Pre Patch. Over the past few years, the core of the guild has played together across various expansions and servers in both Pve and PvP. Driven by the prospect of the upcoming expansion, more and more people showed interest in joining us once again. Along with this core, old friends, and new faces we set out to create a successful, efficient, and enjoyable mythic raiding environment.

The ideal guild member engages with the guild and enjoys spending time with other guildmates. This includes activities outside of raids such as M+, PvP, or various other non-wow related things. Many of us have been friends for years and have played a wide array of video games together apart from WoW, while this is not mandatory, it is encouraged, we don’t just want to be a raid group, but rather a group of friends.

We hope you find this fit refreshing and modern-day expectations on a culture driven progressive mythic raiding guild.

Hope to hear from you Soon :wave:

• Officer: Mellø / Battletag:Jake#2883*

Good morning

Have a look and let us know if this fits you