Looking for a guild to test and possibly server transfer to

Hello, I’m 23 y/o male degenerate who plays whatever game is popular, mostly just looking for some company as YouTube and twitch is becoming a bit boring
I’ve been playing wow for a long time but took a massive break, last played seriously during MoP, I’m an absolute alt-aholic with a previous 13 level 90’s at that time spread between 2 accounts, I’m looking to join a guild who is frequently on discord chatting with either voice or chat, I’m thoroughly dedicated to playing shadowlands for all its worth as well as the rest of the game (mounts, transmog, pets etc.) any social guild or raiding guild would be perfect as long as i get to enjoy the game with people who are both social and nice

my tag is:
zKReVerse#2207

even if you want to add me for discord chats and casual stuff that’d be cool to

Hey!

We’re Casual Pizza Cats, a social raiding guild on Bronzebeard-AeriePeak :slight_smile: We raid two nights a week, we have tons of social events going on in between, and we have an active Discord! We are an 18+ guild, with most of our members being in their twenties/thirties (so most activity takes place in the evenings/weekend). Feel free to check out our recruitment post below, and/or have a look at our Discord to see if we look like something that floats your boat: https://discord.gg/EtSzWdQ

Hi :slight_smile: We are a very social guild with a growing discord community. We are looking to raid in Mythic in SL 2 nights a week. It sounds like you’d be a great fit for our guild regardless of whether you are looking to raid or not. We are very social with levelling, m+, mog runs going on all the time.

Here is our recruitment post:

Message any of our officers if you have any questions :slight_smile: