Looking for a guild

Hi, a new wow player looking for a guild in Kazzak. I just started yesterday and wanted to join a guild who can help me with the grind and generally make friends in the process and do pvp and raids together while having fun!!

Hello Sinmyoon

We at faster than lag is a new rebuilding guild. We are however not on kazzak but I hope you will consider us anyway.

You are very welcome to join us and experience everything that WoW has to offer.

You can read more about us here

Please add Lfc#21212 if you want to know more, got any questions or simply just want to give us s shot :).

Best regards
Raelona

Greetings Sinmyoon,

Our guild, The Twilight Tier (Horde, Saurfang) is currently recruiting members after a time of inactivity. We’re welcoming anyone who is looking to join a friendly and drama-free community that they can call home.

Most of our members have been around since Vanilla and The Burning Crusade expansion, so we have a lot of experience and wisdom we can share as you go on your adventures throughout Azeroth and beyond. We have no requirements in terms of when, how or what you play - so long as you’re having a good time, that’s fine with us.

If you’re interested in joining our guild, or if you have any questions you’d like to ask, feel free to message me on Discord (Veletala#8483) or via Battle.net (Veletala#2216), and I’ll be more than happy to chat with you.

Best of luck in your search for a guild, and welcome to World of Warcraft!

~Veletala

Interested in guild sent you a request in Discord and via battle net

1 Like