Looking for a guild

Hello,

I want to do something new in the next expansion and decided to try RP experience. I have been playing Wow on and off from the beginning and have some experience in D&D, Warhammer etc. but never actually tried playing on the RP server.

I’m looking for a guild and players who won’t mind helping a new player in getting into the character and maybe give some tips/guidance to start. I’m not a native English speaker so sometimes I may find it difficult to stay IC but I would do my best.

I was thinking about playing Human Paladin because I think it is one of those classes with strong lore and versatility of roles to play.

I’m trying to play as much as my work allows (due to traveling sometimes I am in different time zones) so usually, I should be able to log in at least for an hour or two every day and of course more during the weekend.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I’ve been inactive guild-wise in RP recently, so unfortunately I can’t offer any pointers on where to go, but I think it would help to specify what kind of character you plan on RPing.
Race, class, alignment, etc.

Hello!

Take a look at the guilds in our post and take your pick, we’d be happy to have you! We love new people and are happy to introduce you

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.