Looking for a guild in Draenor

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to read my topic.

I am looking for a friendly. social and very active guild, 25+ age wise would be good but not compulsory.

Also based in Europe due to time difference would be great.

Besides that, not being focused on PvP and mainly focusing on Dungeons PvE Raids etc. would be good.

I am in my 30s myself and a returning player after taking a few years out, also based in Ireland :slight_smile:

hey dude, we would be happy to have you, give me a shout on discord Dalium#3336

2 Likes

Hey Dalirium,

Sent you a message on Discord bud

could you send the request again? i don’t know why but it bugged out for me and i couldn’t see it, nor accept it

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from [Looking for a guild](https://

Hey Ozgaul,

Rekindled is recruiting, we have several new or returning players who are in a similar position to you.
Our recruitment post is here:

Please have a read and if it sounds like the type of place you are looking for jump into discord for a chat!

Thanks!

1 Like

Heya

If you don’t mind playing Alliance our group will be a good fit I think. We are a small mature group (30+). We are PvE focused and like to run mythic dungeons and raid once a week.

All events are held in the evening after 8PM GMT. We are a laid back bunch, we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun.

If you’d like to know more just get in touch. Sil182#2743
Cheers

1 Like

Its really weird that I can’t reply to peoples comments in my own topic lol, that must be a bug…

No worries I will resend now Dalirium.

Thanks for your reply Maco please send me your Discord so we can discuss further, thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply also Megie, if I do make another Alliance char I will be sure too keep you in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ozgaul - discord link for rekindled is in our recruitment post - I can’t post a direct link to it here but it’s in the body of this post!

Top of the get in touch part!

Cheers!

1 Like

If it’s not to late Ozgaul, please check us out as I think we match all your boxes so to say

Hope to hear back from you and have a chat, either over battle.net or discord (Nerz#2932)

1 Like

if u still looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, happy to have you in the guild. add me on discord Ouldral#1625

1 Like

hello you can check us out at gow.gg/rx or
add Axel#2566
thank you

1 Like