Looking for a Guild

Hello! 387 i level Shadow Priest looking for a Nm/Hc Raiding Guild. I am available to Raid Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Currently i am 4/9 Nm but have been mostly pugging. I’ve been around since 2005 so i’m a little older now, would be great if any prospective Guilds were around same age (late 30’s). Happy to use voice comms, i have a working mic etc. Raid wise i come prepared, repaired with food and flasks. My battlenet is Rhiannon#21536.

hey there,

Check out [A] -Fury of Redemption- 2 teams recruitment - #22 by Calain-silvermoon our chillers team might be what you are looking for. If not, happy hunting on the guild front :slight_smile:

Hey There we are looking for a shadow priest, atm for our raiding team, You can Whisper me in game or anybody in the guild Valkyria, and you can come raiding with us :slight_smile:

Hey There we are looking for a shadow priest, atm for our raiding team, You can Whisper me in game or anybody in the guild Valkyria, and you can come raiding with us :slight_smile:

Hello Sind, i have tried to add you on BTag to discuss this post. We are a group of friendly and slightly older players who are looking to add people to the raiding team and play regular mythic+ with.

We have quite an active discord channel and some very good laughs.

Currently 9/9normal and 6/9hc :smiley:

Hey Zhané! I tried whispering you several times tonight in game but no reply :confused:

I haven’t seen it if you give me a time you will be on I will be easier for me :slight_smile:

Actually just read that you Raid Wednesday and Sunday. I cannot Raid Sundays.

Hello, We raid monday and sunday , Equinox 4/9 hc so far. we Run mythics as a guild we range in age from 20 years of age being the youngest and the height of our older ones are in their 50s :smiley: we have players from all back grounds if it suits you message me :slight_smile:

Thank you but i cannot Raid Sundays and Mondays.

Hiya, I don’t know if you have managed to find somewhere yet but we have a N/HC raiding team that raids on Tues and Thurs from 20.00-23.00 game time if you are still looking :slight_smile:
Asta#2730 if you fancy a chat

Excellent. Will have a chat with you soon :slight_smile:

Greetings great heroes of Azeroth,

My name is Repruer, friends call me Rep, and i’m the head of ⋆ ReaperCrew ⋆

ReaperCrew’s recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders , who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Raiding Times :

Tuesday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM - progression raids
Thursday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM - progression raids

Be a decent human being and have fun with the people you play with. We want members who want to be with us for a long time. If you are interested in joining a multi-culture family and wish to enjoy the game in a new home, please add JohnnyofRC#2216 on battlenet.

Hi there Sínd,

Call of the Void is currently desperate for ranged DPS, and I was hoping we might be a good fit for you!

We currently raid 2 times a week on Monday and Tuesday, starting at 20:00 until 23:00 server time.

Our progress at this time is 5/9 HC, but i’m afraid we have no real want to progress into mythic content at this time, we usually get to farming and drop to 1 raid day if we clear on the Monday.

Please see my full recruitment post at: [A]Call of the Void - SILVERMOON

I am always contactable at wilsonnxo#2881 on battle. net

Many thanks!

Hi there!

Lets have a talk! You can add me on Bnet: Kopertje#2200

With kind regrads,
Graxo

Why Annex?
Annex is a fresh guild started with a lot of motivation for this current tier and the ones that will follow. With a active roster already we are ready to progress further and start pushing those high keys.
We respect players for playing there class and expect that they will get the full most out of that character.
If people need help with there character we are willing to help them.

Our goal for every tier is to progress through Normal, then Heroic (AOTC) and if there is time kill a few bosses on Mythic before the tier is over.
We are a casual Heroic raiding guild. We don’t want to pressure people about joining Mythic kills.

We think Annex is unique and worth joining because we have a transparent and open way of thinking. We post our Officer meetings online for everyone to read so everyone can discuss it with Officers. This way everyone can have a saying in a way that will form and shape Annex.

Our Raiding Environment
We care about progressing with a relaxing and fun atmosphere. This means that we will joke around (maybe a bit to much sometimes) but when its needed we are focused to get that kill. We expect people to bring at least enough flasks and food to a raid night.

Other Events

Our Alt runs
Once every 2 weeks we do an alt run in a fun way. We call it the “The Annex Alt Run Drinking Game”, during this run we have a list of rules thats based on a mistake of some sort and you have to drink. The rules can be found on our website: annex-guild[.]com/drinking

M+ Run Race
The concept is quite simple, multiple of the same keys, multiple groups and the winner gets a prize.

Raiding Days

Wednesday 19:00 - 22:00
Sunday 19:00 - 22:00

The alt run will be most of the time held on a Friday.
Other events will be planned and be put on the calendar.

Currently Recruiting!

Currently we are in need of the following:

• DPS, to fill the last spots of our roster.
    • You get extra points if you have Tank/Healer offspec.

How to contact us for more information or about joining us.

Our BattleTags:
Kopertje#2200
Hursto#2269
KayNyland#2335

Our website: annex-guild[.]com
Our Raider[.]IO Profile: raider[.]io/guilds/eu/silvermoon/Annex
Our Discord: discord.gg/5dGXjWz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.