Looking for a guild!

Hi all, i am a returning player, the age is 32 and the name is Dimitris.

I will be maining a balance druid for DF.
I am looking for a pve raiding guild preferably mid week days and from 19:00st to 23:00 st. (times debatable)

I have multiple CE achieves through my gamming experience. I have been playing since 2005 with some on and off periods during wod, bfa, shadowlands.

Server doesn’t matter as long as the guild is fun!

Feel free to contact me here, bnet: nageth#2454 or discord: smasz#8722

Hey, would you consider raiding Sunday’s? If so feel free to add me on Discord for a chat Bowmistress#6677.

Hey Nageth!! Looking for a guild? You found it.

We have a Horde guild on Ragnaros where you’d be welcome to join!! We have a newish guild that’s already around the 40 member mark and we are recruiting every role, everyone is still saying they’ll change to this or that anyway in usual pre expansion fashion. Mostly we’d like to add maybe a healer and some DPSers to our raid roster, and everyone who is fun in general to the guild. Also we just recently added another multiple CE boomie, I can’t wait to see you both geek over DPS meters!!! Hahaha.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A Horde guild on Ragnaros we will start raiding day one of DF. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+ and messing around with prepatch.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST, Mon/Thu. Two short and sweet raids a week.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too. I personally push keys a bit, going from just getting KSM early to some seasons actually getting a decent score, mostly on my prot pala, occasionally on my hunter,

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

Bumpity bump

Hey mate, as our GM said above, let’s chat! :slight_smile:

Hello Dimitris!

Have a look at our guild and see what you feel about our goals for DF:

I’ve added your Bnet so we have a little chat :slight_smile:
Take care!

Hello, we are active and currently recruiting for Raiding, Mythic + on Dragonflight.

We moved from a different server to Ragnaros so we are still forming the roster but we already have enough people to raid heroic. We will wait for your answer!

We raid on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:30 to 22:30

Battlenet: OTPLoreTTV#2871