Looking for a home to reroll

Hi,

I’m looking for a chilled social guild for a fresh start!
Since I am German I started playing on a German realm in august.
One after another all my friends stopped playing…and now I am all alone :frowning:

I don’t really care about raiding. If there is an opportunity for a chilled raid here and there I am down for it but I am not looking for some sort of hard-core raiding guild.

Since I want to start over fresh from level 1 I am open for any kind of realm, fraction and class.

I am looking forward for your answers :slight_smile:

…and sorry for my bad English ;x

1 Like

Hey, i am also looking for a fresh start.
my btag:
Gryphon#2546

same here.

excyrk#1611

Hi guys, The Order of Azeroth (Mirage Raceway) may fit your requirements. We are a casual raiding guild with a lot of purely social players. We value a friendly, mature atmosphere above all else, and there’s opportunity to jump into raids if you feel like it.

(Our raid times are Friday & Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 (GMT+1).

If you are interested in learning more or want to join us, you can visit our recruiting post here: [A] EU Mirage Raceway

To speak to an Officer in-game, contact:

• Bhalgrim
  • Daggermane

Dear friends!

The timing couldn’t be any better. Our Alliance guild on Noggenfogger are soon planning to start a guild-wide levelling project! Everyone starts a new character and assigned to different people per bracket! Brilliant way of getting to know each other.

If you wish to learn more about the guild check our thread here:

otherwise add me on bnet: taz#2362

x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.