Looking For A Home

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to open this post.

I’m a long time player of WoW, but have never been in a guild. Always played the game Solo as I’ve never been to bothered about End game raiding etc. But I’m really enjoying this current expansion and it’s content, so would love to able to experience the game as it was meant to be played.

I currently have a Lvl 60 BM Hunter (Easiest option for me solo) but I’m more than willing to level a fresh character on either faction to suit. I’m one of those that enjoys the levelling experience.

30+, UK, On WoW most nights if not at least every other night.

Just looking for a fun place to hang out and play with some cool people.

I’m On (Ghostlands EU) currently. But again, open to switch to another EU realm.

Cheers!

Able X

Hey there we’re a new guild on Draenor, Horde. Feel free to check us out and get in touch if your interested!

Hi Able,

We might be the right guild for you. Take a look at our recruitment post and drop me a message if you are interested!

Good Luck!

Hi mate,

Scions of Winter are a social guild recruiting at the moment for all types of players, we’re a relaxed bunch that play pvp/pve/lvl.

If you want to add my discord or battlenet we can chat or answer any questions to see if we’d be a good fit for you?

We are on Argent Dawn EU and hord :blush:

Discord manxofxarb#2551
Battlenet manxofxarb#2624

Hi Borus,

I think our guild could be a good match for what you seek perhaps.

Our primary goal is to connect both (in) experienced players to play with, learn from and have a good time together.

We are progressing on end game content as well, but at a more relaxed pace than many other guilds.

Doing raids two times a week without any attendance pressure (if you like it then you’re welcome is the bottomline)

More details are here: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Feel free to drop me a chat via Thorck#2781 if you like.

Hi Able

From what I read about you, you’d fit right in with our team. We are a UK based all 30+ players and we are looking to recruit 2-3 more people. We like to keep the guild small intentionally so to keep the personal feel.

We are a well established (since 2012), friendly and social and have a lot of experience with helping inexperienced players.

We came back to the game recently and we are still preparing to start raids, but it’s not the only thing we do. As you might have guessed from the name, we love doing things together. From levelling alts to running mythic+ dungeons and raiding.

I won’t bore you with walls of text if you are interested you can find more info on gow.gg/together (just add the https) or you can get in touch directly Sil182#2743, Sorf#21837

Take care and have fun!

Megie :smiley:

Hello there!

We’re a small guild (so far, just starting out and recruiting) and haven’t started anything of crucial importance yet. We accept all players (level doesn’t matter), from PvE raiders and mythics, to the PvP and just casual socialites! Personally I love playing the game the classic way :smiley:

That’s a short(ish) post about the guild if you’re interested!

Hello! Last lone wolf we found stuck with us for 12 years now, so here’s our post

Add me on bnet if you think it’s a fit :slight_smile:

Hi Bud

Just wondering if you managed to find a place to stay?

Hello we are a mature Guild you can check us out at gow.gg/RX
Thank you for your time.
Enjoy your gaming!

Hey Bud!

Come check us out hopefully we have a fair few UK Dudes!

Dear Borus.

If you’re still looking add me for a chat on battlenet (Mrhappybunny#2423) or on discord ( Mrhappybunny#0287)