Looking for a home

Hi there,

27 year old from UK looking for a new home. I played quite intensely back in wrath got some realm firsts and a couple of PvP titles but haven’t really played a lot since then as I’ve found it hard to get back into the game after all my friends quit.

I want somewhere to chill where I can learn the game as it is now with this new mythic+ system and want a guild that won’t rage at me and will teach me the ways of modern wow.

I wouldn’t mind raiding in future but can’t commit to a solid schedule as I work 4 on 4 off in work so it’s different shifts each week.

I don’t mind making a new character and levelling or transfer my characters with me.

Battle tag is tiVra#21928

Hi Maginox! Our active, friendly guild on Magtheridon (horde) could be a lovely new home for you!

We have quite a few new and returning players that have joined us and we have plenty of people happy to explain tactics and get people into current content in a chilled out environment. :blush:
We raid heroic and have normal raids for people to gear up, learn tactics or bring alts etc. We also run loads of Mythic+ of various key levels for loot and fun!
We have regular social events and are looking to increase our organised PvP events in the guild.
None of our events are mandatory, all we ask is that people keep their sign ups up to date so we know who to expect on the night :blush: all our sign ups are on Discord too, so it’s super easy to keep up to date even if you can’t be online in game.

If any of that sounds good to you, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or accept my add on BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Hello, Past It are a brand new guild on Argent Dawn alliance. We are recruiting people over the age of 25. I know exactly how you feel, when my friends quit I was like a lost sheep! My husband and I set up this guild to be a close knit community, where people feel at ease and can have fun. We raid twice a week, as we are a heroic guild we are really flexible, if you want to raid but can’t raid all the time that is absolutely fine. Please have a look at our recruitment post and if you like the look of us, please contact me.