Looking for a Horde semi-hardcore/casual raiding guild (RP/Normal/RPPVP server)

Instead of starting one I’ll be looking for one…

Well… maybee this could be something?

S&J will try to start up her guild again in the style we played in vanilla before.
So not a hard core or semi-raid guild, but a guild for Rest & Relaxing, not you have to be on then or then couse we…, but play the game, learn the game and most of all, enjoy the game. Get skilled in our proffessions, craft our own stuff, but most of all, enjoy the game, get to places long forgotten.

your 20 and shy? butt still want to join a guild that has the patience to learn you stuff? no problem!
Your over 50 or even more antique as we are? slow with your mouse and keyboard? so what? we all get a day older :wink:

So… if you are looking for a clan that is not only looking for the epic’s, not want to reserve a few evenings a week couse the raid go’s on, you can join us at Mirage Raceway on the aliance side

You can contact us on Dermeister#2687 or Stavor#2165

But, but, you’re Alliance…

hey , feel free to check our guild out
we are horde on golemagg and we take raiding seriously but with a friendlier vibe .

https:// discord.gg /hQhX4ge (remove the spaces)

Hey Demonaz!

Take a look at our info and let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Please give me more!

Add me on discord if you want to have a chat about joining a decent horde guild on mirage raceway PVE.

Doler#2196

Hi there Demonaz!

Would love to have a chat if the below information is something of interest!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.