Looking for a new home :D

Hi all! I wish to reroll on classic. I am looking for a friendly, social guild where I can feel at home and make new friends. I would potentially like to raid in the future but more of a causal player!

Thanks!

1 Like

HI Tánis, if you’d consider rolling alliance, Dragons Of The Forge on Pyrewood Village PVE could be a new home for you. We are mainly a social guild which is very active - doing dungeons and beginning some casual raiding. If you’d like a chat for more info let me know :slight_smile: Thanks! Dinkz

1 Like

hello Tanis,

please check our recruitment add, i would like to think we are a fun bunch of people with kids etc :slight_smile:

Hey there! If you are interested in rolling an alliance, we would have space for you! We are very casual but active. You would have time to level for as long as you need, and once you get to 60 you can join our raids.

Here’s our recruitment message:

Aurora Borealis is recruiting new players for our raiding roster! We are a relaxed but very active guild. Our atmosphere is very inclusive and we see our guildies as our friends. We have many ex-vanilla players and a fair few players who are completely new to WoW.

Whilst we couldn’t care less about what spec you want to play, we care about your attitude and willingness to join in and help each other.

We are currently building our raid roster. In the mean time we are doing Onyxia with full guild raid and MC with PUGs filling the gaps.

We raid MC every Sunday afternoon at 13 server time. We use DKP to distribute our loot in full guild raids and MS > OS +1 with PUGs. We have space for all classes but in particular:
Druids
Warlocks
Hunters
Holy Paladins
Retri Paladins

If you would like to see if we are a good fit for you then joining on our dungeon group, raid or a trial period is fine, you can leave no questions asked and you don’t have to sneak off once everyone is offline.

For more information /w:
Illumi
Lumimyrsky
Eldarwen
Eveliina
Arthos

Hey Tanis, The Order of Azeroth (Mirage Raceway) may fit your requirements. We are a casual raiding guild with a lot of purely social players. We value a friendly, mature atmosphere above all else, and there’s opportunity to jump into raids if you want to later on. Our raids are well organised and well led.

(Our raid times are Friday & Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 (GMT+1).

If you are interested in learning more or want to join us, you can visit our recruiting post here: [A] EU Mirage Raceway

To speak to an Officer in-game, contact:

• Bhalgrim
  • Daggermane

whispers

If you’re looking for something casual but a little CRAZY on the social side then we may be what you’re looking for :slight_smile: An energetic guild chat is what makes the game 100% more enjoyable. screams FIND ME IN THE NEW WORLD SCREAMS

If you wish to learn more about the guild check our thread here:

otherwise add me on bnet: taz#2362

x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.