Looking for a new home EU

Looking to come back to the game and make some new friends. I have a demon hunter main but prepared to make a new toon/switch servers. Im a relaxed player and enjoy achievement hunting and getting new mounts. Thanks in advance.

Hey there! =)

You’d be welcome to check out our guild if you like, Ministry of Silly Wipes

We’re a more relaxed guild, with many members who enjoy different kinds of content. Some raiders, some M+ players, and some who like levelling alts, achievement/mount running, etc.

Have a look at the thread I linked, and contact info is at the bottom if you’re questions, or we sound like what you’re after ^^

Hey Mélissa,

Take a look at our guild on draenor assuming you are willing to change realm / server.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Heya, if your still looking for a place to be, Jynx on kazzak are making a comeback as a guild your be more then welcome to join us! We’ve mostly be playing as a community.

for more information feel free to drop by our discord!

Heya :slight_smile:

We’re building a raid team for “The War Within”, currently we’re mainly doing m+ and fun events (other games, transmog runs, group “lfr”, …)

The raid team is almost complete but we’re still looking for some socials to join in on the chatty discord madness that goes on from time to time…

Feel free to have a look at our recruitment post to see if we offer what you need:

1 Like

Hi Mélissa,

Sounds like [A][Eonar] seeks you! Do you have what it takes to… make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! is a perfect place for you. Want to chat about it?

My battletag is SlimShady#2100