Looking for a new home / friends to play with

Hello and good evening to you all ,

First off i’d like to tell you a little about myself. My name is Laurens , i’m 25 Married steady day job and a young daughter , i’ve been playing wow on and off since Cataclysm and for all of that time ive been playing Alliance.

Ive come to a point in the game where all of the old friends stopped playing leaving me by myself .

I’ve become kinda tired of playing this game by myself which has lead me to the forums in the hope of finding new people either it being a guild or just a fun group of friends.

I wouldn’t mind rerolling to Horde if i can find a nice guild/group that i can call home and get exited for during the day at work to come online to .

I love playing every aspect of the game , Hoping to get into some Rated PvP in SL and HC Raiding , Mythic raiding is something i’d like to do but simply do not have the time for these days .

If i sound like someone you’d like to play with or have just add me on Bnet or Discord for a proper chat :wink:

Bnet: Laurens#2475
Discord: ShiftyLunatic#0625

good luck in game and have fun !

Hey Laurens!

We’re Casual Pizza Cats, a social raiding guild on Bronzebeard-AeriePeak :slight_smile: (Horde though, sorry :smiley:). We raid two nights a week, we have tons of social events going on in between, and we have an active Discord! Most of our members are in their twenties and thirties, with a family/job/studies etc (which means we understand that real life often takes priority, and it means most guild activity takes place in the evenings/weekend).

Feel free to check out our recruitment post below, and/or have a look at our Discord to see if we look like something that floats your boat: https://discord.gg/EtSzWdQ