Looking for a new home

Hi.

Thanks for checking out my post.
I am looking for a guild to join. After a short break from the game I have decided that it’s time to find myself a new guild.

I have been playing wow for about 15 years now. The past year I have been without a guild that really feels like a home. A guild that you get to know the people that you are playing with.
This is something that is important to me. I am not looking for an overcrowded guild that mass recruits players and no one knows anyone and the chat is totally quiet.
There are lots of guilds out there. So I hope to find the right fit for me again.

I have most of my characters on Draenor Horde. But if the right guild comes along I might move.

IRL I am a mom. I have a house to maintain and a job to go to. So the time I spent playing needs to be a fun one. Or else what is the point :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you know or have a guild that could have the space for me.
I am social, helpful, have a sense of humor and love jokes.

What does a zombie vegetarian eat? “Graaaaaaaains!”

See :joy:

Hope to hear from you.

Greetings! :slight_smile:
Our kinda international community Eternal Suffering looking for new members for raiding myth nyalotha. Though we are casuals we still wanna kill as much as possible in actual patch, so we’ll be glad if you join us :slight_smile:
My contact is Discord: Vesh#5944

Hi :slight_smile: if you are looking to mythic raid in SL, or just for a casual guild for m+, mount farming and more, you may be interested in joining us!

Here is our recruitment thread if you have a moment:

hey, we are on Draenor and are Recruiting for Shadowlands.

We are always looking for people wether its to Raid or just be social and part of the guild.

Most of us are in the “older” boxes on forms and have children, we do Raid Mythic Content but we also like to have friendly people to chat and do other content with the rest of the week.

Feel free to add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993 for a chat.

Hello there!

I run a small guild on Draenor [H] called Strange Loop. I am also a veteran player, and I originally formed this guild to recapture the homely feeling of guilds from those days, so I know what you mean when you talk about finding a home :slight_smile: .

Our members are also on the older side, most with jobs and kids. We are most active in the evenings as a result. We do raid if you are interested, on saturdays 21:00ST. We have curved Nyalotha and EP HC. We also regularly run keys, transmog etc. We’re a very busy lot :slight_smile: Our current plans for Shadowlands are putting together a mythic raid team to expand the kind of content we’re running.

If this sounds right for you, you can add me on bnet: Syngian#2541 or on discord: Syngian#0781

Hey Norilina!

I’ll start with a counter-joke: Did you hear about the dyslexic Satanist? He sold his soul to Santa! :grimacing:

Now that I probably have your attention (haha): We’re Casual Pizza Cats, a social raiding guild on Bronzebeard-AeriePeak :smiley: . Apart from our raid nights we have tons of social events going on, and we have a very active Discord! Most of our members are in their twenties and thirties, with a family/job/studies etc. This means we understand that real life often takes priority, and it means most guild activity (aka guild events) takes place in the evenings/weekend.

Feel free to check out our recruitment post below, and/or have a look at our Discord to see if we look like something that floats your boat: https://discord.gg/EtSzWdQ

Hi Norilina! if you seek new friendly players to play with I might have the answer for you! i myself and a few other friends are looking for new players for shadowlands. for raids m+ and pvp… you name it. I look forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

regards Bryghus

Hey Wwaaaazaaaaaaaup momy hop i can chat with you so we can discuss if you plan to join this is my bt Zaza#21612

Hello Norilina.

I am a mom my self so i know everything about the time that you have to play should be a enjoyable one or else there really isnt any point to it, so i hope that you will cosider [Faster than Lag].
We are a newly created guild looking for likeminded people that shares the mindset of clearning HC raids in every tier to curve standard.

Please have a read about us here

If you have any questions or would like more information please add LFC#21212.

Best regards
Raelona