Looking for a new home

recently re-rolled to DH.

got 2/10 mythic CN experience and AOTC on a fury warrior.
but with guilds falling apart i find myself looking for somewhere new.

ideally 2 days a week mid-week raiding and M+.

not geared to enter mythic and this is a work in progress via pug at the moment.

maybe the best course of action is to accept a social spot at the moment to join in guild activities and alt raids.

just looking for options.

thanks in advance

Hi, we may a have spot for you to help us, hit me up for a chat Mondalla#2180

Hey bud, we’re a mythic raiding guild, Team Gorgeous (2/10M) with players who like to push keys too. We’d be happy to accept you as a social and can see about you working your way into the raid team when it comes to it.

Hit me up on battle net if you wanna chat Kalisnoir#2160

Reverie is a new founded guild from a couple of friends and people that raided together before. Despite that we start late into the current content we aim to build up a mythic raiding guild which pushes deep into mythic content every tier.

We currently have a solid mix of mythic and ahead of the curve raider, but we still lack people to complete our 20-man roster.

We plan to start our raid journey in heroic in about a week and therefore need addition in every role.

We currently need:

1 Tank

Any – pref no warrior

1 Heal

Pref Shaman – no holy paladin/discipline priest

9 DPS

Any – with pref monk, warlock, druid, dk

We don’t mind if you have never raided mythic before or if you are not the most perfect player yet – we give everyone a fair chance. But with that we have some requirements:

Class knowledge – we expect you to know your class on a decent level, we won’t research for you on how to play your class.

Boss knowledge – we don’t expect everybody to understand the whole fight from the scratch, but we expect everybody to learn from every pull and do their best to improve.

Behavior – we expect everyone to be respectful to each other. If you are the world best, but you can’t behave well we will not take you into consideration.

We shouldn’t need to point out that everybody should come prepared (food, flask, enchants, pots) to the raid.

Our raid times are 7:30-11:30 pm st on each Thursday and Sunday. We have no plans to change that.

If you are interested or would like to know more add me on bnet or discord:

Marcus#2296 on discord

Marcus#21429 on battle.net

Hi Mate,

Would love to talk to you more. Please have a read of our recruitment post below and if it interests you add me on battlenet.
Psykick06#2401

Look forward to hearing from you
Cheers,
Boody

The Lost Sunstrider is recruiting at the moment for a long-term Mythic roster. Several of our guild players have quit until 9.1 and so we are looking for consistent players with a Mythic mindset.

Raid Times (currently):

• Thurs 19:00 - 22:00 ST
  • Undecided (Likely to be Tuesday) 19:00 - 22:00 ST

Contact (Discord):

• Lemo#9202 (GM, Recruitment Officer, Available most evenings 18:00-23:00 ST)
  • Chiknight#1536 (Co-GM, Raid Leader, Available most days 12:00-02:00 ST)

Would love to hear from you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.