Looking for a new home

Hi all,

Been playing very casually recently and despite how much i like my current guild i just dont have the time to commit to what they want.

I am in my 30’s now and although i love pushing content i cannot guarantee attendance to a certain time and day every week due to work and life commitments. My server is a bit try hard as well and i just feel like i need a fresh start even if it means leaving my gold behind.

I am open to moving back to the alliance but happy to stay horde, but i am just looking for somewhere i can play with people (likely “older” in age) where i can still look to push content (within reason), without the pressure of ensuring you must attend each week at these specific times or else.

Just a more chilled environment, ideally where its remembered the game is meant to be fun not become a second job. I dont play the top end of any content, normally an AOTC kind of guy but enjoy m+ (with a decent group, pugging is just…) Raiding, PvP and levelling toons together.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions let me know! Probably prefer a high server for AH etc.

Hey there please add me for a chat on discord.

Miester#0905

1 Like

Hey there! I think I might have just the guild for you! Here’s a link to our recruitment post:

We are a social raiding guild and have the chilled environment that you’re looking for. Our Chillers raid team in particular might be of interest to you because they are focused on heroic progression. We’ve also got lots of mythic plus enthusiasts too.

Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to have a chat, my contact details are at the bottom of the linked post. :smiley: