Looking for a new home

Hi all,

Played long time, done PvE and PvP to quite an extent, haven’t really been playing much over last 2 years but been maxing out on SOD , kinda givenn me a flare to find a new PvE guild to start raiding / Mythic+ etc. quite skilled at the game but may take me a litytle to get stuck back into it, and in honesty kinda need some guidance to catch up as feeling little clueless/lost

currently on stormscale but would be happy to move, currently got 70 shaman and druid and 68 priest. on stormscale however happy to transfer server/faction for the right people :smiley:

thanks all, if want to chat,
-Jaffacakie, stormscale

thank you all (:

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do :slightly_smiling_face:

If you wish to contact me, undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on bnet
Have a great day!

First of all, Jaffa Cakes for the win!

I’ll give you the TLDR version of our recruitment post, if that tickles your interest you can go read the whole thing in the link i’ll post below.

We’re building a team to start raiding in “The War Within” expansion that’s coming around august/september. We are currently not raiding this tier, but we plan to do some fated raids once they drop.

The group we have now is very friendly, talkative and helpful. We run a few keys almost daily and have some organized events during the week (think m+ nights, playing other games, transmog runs, …)
Our members are more than happy to help you find your way again in Dragonflight.

edit: Oh sh*t, i just looked up Jaffacakie and i see you’re a healer…we’re currently full on healers tho :frowning:

You can find our topic here if you want to find out more about us: [Draenor][H] <FUGU> Heroic “Reboot Guild” for The War Within

Hello! =D

You’d be welcome to check out our guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes!

We’re a social, casual raiding and M+ guild! With many friendly players who would be more than happy to lend a hand to help you get up with speed with how the game is now ^^

Please have a read of the thread I linked, and contact info is at the bottom if you’re any questions, or we’re what you’re looking for =)

Hey Viceak,

Take a look at our guild on draenor assuming you are willing to change realm / server.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hi Viceak,

Sounds like [A][Eonar] seeks you! Do you have what it takes to… make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! is a perfect place for you. Want to chat about it?

My battletag is SlimShady#2100

Hey add pollemodex_66349 on discord :slight_smile:

Hey Viceak, if you’re still looking for a guild, we are always keen to welcome new faces for m+ and raiding.