Looking for a new home

Hey everyone looking for a new guild recently returned to the game left before legion hit.
I have just managed to hit 120 few days ago and current realm is quite dead i play a balance druid on alliance side.

I am mainly looking for a mature social guild where can chill relax and enjoy raids
pref 20.30 server time on wards gives me chance to settle kids etc so nothing to stressful Ideally be heroic based guild not keen on mythic

If u are willing to reroll to horde i have the guild for u. We are starting up a causal raiding core and going to progress through HC uldir 1-2 times a week depending on how many that can join. We are usually raiding 19-22 though.

Hey Hayblinkín,

Maybe Cellar Door on Earten Ring is something for you? We’re a mature and laid-back guild that strives (and succeed) to achieve curve in every raid. We tend to try out the first few bosses of mythic toward the end of a raid tier, but mythic is not our main goal. Currently our progression is 8/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic.

We raid 2-3 times a week from 20:30-23:00 servertime with Wednesday and Monday being our main days. Sunday is our optional day where we tend to do either normal alt runs or Glory achievements.

If this sounds like anything for you, don’t hesitate to hit me up here or at Umagar#1734.

Best regards,
Ezuri

Hey :slight_smile:
I run a HC 2 day a week guild on Alliance Quel’Thalas. We’re a friendly bunch, fairly new guild, and have cleared 8/8N 5/8HC in our first few raids.

We raid Weds and Sun 8-11pm server time. Idk if that start is a little too early for you but if you’re interested feel free to add me on Dodger#2127 for a chat. Best,

Max.

Hey there buddy, if you’re interested in flipping over to the cool side (horde) I think Anger Management could be a great option for you!

About us:

We’re a casual horde raiding guild located on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar with aims to clear HC content and Glory of the Raider each tier as well as make as much progress into Mythic as we can. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups throughout the week for all guildies interested, and push up to, and beyond, key lvl 10.

We’re mature minded players who enjoy raiding with more than a few laughs during the our raids, we will clear all HC content and have fun getting there.

Our members are from all over Europe, although sometimes it feels like some are from another planet!

Raid days (mains) – Weds & Sun
Raid days (ALTS) - Sat
Raid Times – 8pm – 11pm (server time)

Current progress (n) – 8/8
Current progress (h) – 7/8

About you:

Age – Over 21 preferred, but for mature players 16+ we would also consider.
Availability – 2 nights, we understand that real life get’s in the way at times though.
Language – Understanding and communicating in English is a must.
Knowledge – You must know your class and all it’s specs.
Experience – Raiding at heroic level of content is a must, although for the right applicant we will consider offering a chance to step up.
Comms - We expect you to use Discord while raiding and doing Mythic+, adds to the banter when your head falls off!

If that sounds interesting to you, hit one of us up on battlenet at Rommel12#2398, Lunachick#2177 or ayayaclap#2604

Guild Name:
DafuqisgoingON
Faction:
Alliance
Realm:
EU
Progression:
Newly Formed Guild with Exp of 8/8 N 8/8 HC 2/8 M
Raid Times:
Summer Time 19:30 - 23:00
Winter Time 18:30 - 22:00
Raid Schedule:
Wed - Sun

Hey guys and gals , <DafuqisgoingON> if u looking for chilled yet competitive environment in addition to +30 yrs old matured community looking for a like-minded players with mythic ambition we are looking for cutting edge, also our exp is (8/8 h 2/8 m) and at the moment we are recruiting dedicated loyal and SOCIAL friendly matured players to join our ranks.

ALL CLASSES AND ROLES ARE CONSIDERED (if you are a fast learner and take constructive criticism with an open heart).

Contact us for more info: Maximoss#2481 - Mesao#2956 - Xdanger#2191
Thanks much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi Hayblinkin,

I am not sure if you are willing to faction change and if you are able to join our mon/wed raid as from 20.00 ST. We are a mature guild (av age 32) that have been around the block for quite some years but only started a new guild at the start of BFA on Draenor server. We value real life comes first and a couple of us are in the same “kidds situation” so we fully understand.

Check us out and see if we could be a good fit for you. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Hi Hayblinkin,

Uprising is an Alliance guild on The Maelstrom. I think we fit your criteria of being mature but social and fun, and we’re currently looking for a few additional ranged dps to complete our raid roster.

We’ve completed Uldir Normal and Heroic together and are just starting to progress into Mythic. Our current aim is to add to our roster to ensure we have a full team for Mythic content without forcing some of our more casual players down this route.

We raid twice a week on Wed/Sun at 21:00 Server Time and on non-raid days we’re running M+/alt runs/achievement runs etc together.

You can check out our main ad here: [A]<Uprising> Recruiting for HC/M Raids and M+ - The Maelstrom

Give me a shout in BNet Abbles#2824 if you’d like a chat.

Alth

Hey there!

My guild on Draenor (Horde) would love to have a chat with you if you were open to faction change? Your raid time is actually when we raid, so it could work out quite perfect. We’re working through Heroic content right now, and we are very social and laid back.

We all have real lives, so understand it comes first sometimes as well.

Would love to chat to you if you’re interested? I’m Niambh#2511 on Battlenet.

Our guild on Silvermoon, is an all adult mature Heroic content raiding guild, we raid mon and wed nights from 8 till 11 server time :slight_smile:

You are more than welcome with us. We are a mature and casual guild.
Check us out here

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding
(Not quite the time you said but close and generally flexible at the start if HC)

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile: