Looking for a new Horde guild

Hi all

As my topic says I’m looking for a new Horde guild. I really like the guild I’m in however due to real life circumstances I havent been able to play as often as I would have Liked recently :frowning:

The guild is going through a merge and some changes and I feel now is a good time to move back to Horde.

I’m looking for a guild that achieves curve but are relaxed in the approach I already Have a lvl 50 horde DK on draenor ( on lvling) but will be moving some more max lvl characters over when I ind the right guild
I’m currently on Argent Dawn alliance would would be good to maybe join a couple of trial events/discord etc

Personal Info about me is Im english, 37 and married with Kids. I started playing mid BC taking breaks back end of CATA and warlords I haven’t been too active this expansion with work commitments but that has started to calm down so im able to be on more often.

cervet#2247 if you want to chat more

Hello, Cervet!

I represent “Healer problem” guild on Draenor.
“Healer problem” was founded at the end of BFA and reinforced recently with a group of old friends experienced in mythic raiding. We are bound by ambition to build a strong core of focused players for mythic progression while valuing players over the progress itself. We offer a mature, fun and caring, yet focused environment, with respect to real life responsibilities.

At the moment we are looking for a couple friendly but committed players to complete our mythic team as well as socials. We would like to see you among us, and hope that our guild will match your search criteria too.
You can check our Recruitment topic for more info.

I have sent you friend request on BN from Lawura#2369.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Good guild if you want to join us Adam :slight_smile: Familiar faces too at least

Small world haha who else is over there?

Sorry mate barely come on forums, just me and Lou lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.