Looking for a new place to settle down

Herro o/

After a short break, and a guild that fell apart, im looking to get back into the scene of raiding. Being a part of the leadership of that guild i re-rolled a few times to suit the needs at the time, I have several characters that are, if not up to par, not far from it. I originally played a rogue, and did so last expansion, and I have kinda gone back to that character.
The rogue is not the best geared, but I know this class well, and same goes for the resto shaman I have. I have CE experience with both from previous expansions. Im a long time raider (16 years give or take) I`ve participated in server first kills, CE kills and pushing rankings. Since im getting old af, and are a single parent, i dont have time for that anymore.
So…What am i hoping to achieve with this post. I hope that someone that are looking for a rogue or a resto shaman would get in touch. Someone that knows the value of investing in a player for the long run. A guild that runs m+ (not manicly, but from time to time) and that have a 2 days schedule preferably, and horde. I have been playing this game for so many years, and even with a break i still feel the raid itching is coming out. The break was mostly due to a “burnout” after trying to get a guild going.

If this is something that sounds interesting, pleace leave a msg below, or contact me on discord: Luscifer#3319 and we can have a chat. I will provide much more detailed information about the characters and experience. :slight_smile:

o/

1 Like

[ Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

battal tag mealiesmum#2416

Hey would you consider alliance at all?
AnV on Silvermoon would really love a resto shaman (a rogue is also on our list), a long lasting guild who have been around since 2007 and on the more mature side.
We do raid 3 days a week though (Mon/Weds/Thurs 22.00 - 0.00St).
Currently sitting on 2/10M.

Add my btag if we seem of interest at all: hellykins#2114 hope to hear from you soon!

Hey mate, quite frankly you sound like the perfect match for our guild. We are (for the most part, not entirely) a bunch of longtime players who have raided “hardcore” at some point and now still want quality raiding (CE even, if possible) but a limited availability schedule which means for us 2 nights a week

Besides we are actively looking for a rogue. I would love to have a chat with you mate

Here you can also find a link with some more info:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?context=category&context_id=55&q=Tasty&skip_context=true

Hey there!
We are a chill guild that raid two days a week (Wednesday + Thursday) at 20:15.
We aim to have a friendly and fun atmosphere while raiding while still being able to down bosses! :slight_smile:
Maybe this is what you’re looking for so if it does sound interesting check out our recruitment message!

I was reading your post excitedly nodding about understanding the value of investing in a player, 2 days a week, a place to settle down…then I read horde…bother! Well I wanted to drop a note here regardless to say I hope you find a warm and comfortable home to enjoy settling down in and wish you all the very best! :slight_smile: