Looking for a Night Elf guild

Hey there, I’ve just started RP, and found it to be the most fun I’ve had in WoW for a looong time, was just wondering if there was an Nelf only guild, preferably quite traditional/radical of other races in their thinking as my character’s backstory has him waking up from druidic slumber in Teldrassil after Sylvanas burns it.
I’d love for a place that’ll let me really sink my teeth into RP, and get any advice or pointers to better enjoy it.

You can reach me on this thread, in-game on Aldorae or through my BTag; Alhazred 21551.

Thanks again, and throw some advice for a Virgin RPer!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome!

This thread might help you on your search for a night elf guild!

Best of luck!

5 Likes

Also, after reading your post a second time and the above bit of information caught my eye - I recommend the Hand of Cenarius out of the list if they’re recruiting right now!

Guild pages:
https://www.argentarchives.org/node/211703

5 Likes

Hey Ald, I’ve tossed you an add on BTag regarding your post; I’ll be free tomorrow afternoon to talk shop, if you’re interested!

3 Likes

Can only recommend the Hand. If it’s a blend of druidism and radicalism that you’re aiming for, they’re an awesome match.

Good luck with finding the RP you’re after!

5 Likes

Indeed the Hand of Cenarius seems like a perfect match for what you are looking for and they are awesome and engaging folk.

5 Likes

Thank you all! I’ll send in an application to the Hand, in the meantime what other Nelf guilds exist?

(So I can be biased towards them ;))

3 Likes

I’m tossing my hat into the ring for the Hand as well, if you are looking for traditionalists!

5 Likes

Thanks for the mentions, folks! I can only affirm what Acrona and Loras say. Recruitment is open for the time being and probably will remain open for the remainder of the month - don’t hesitate to come say hello while we’re in Astranaar!

That said, if you wish to check out other guilds, there’s a list on the Night Elf RP thread!

5 Likes

The Moonlight Embrace is a Night elf / Worgen guild. But worth checking out all your options before you decide.

1 Like

Hey! Just wanted to say, welcome to RP!
Glad you’re having fun and hpe you’ll keep having fun!
All the best to you and nice to have you in the community!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.