Looking for a place to call home! 25+ of age

HI MAte,

We from the Shazzrah PVP server are still looking for off tanks, we will be playing a 2-day raiding roster from 20.00 till 23.30. We value fun and laugh outside of raiding but to maximize raiding we require 100% focus and dedication during those times. Let me know if we can have a chat on discord to see if we are a match. We will also do alot of dungeons, pvp and worldpvp.

Daarnaast zijn alle officers Nederlands, altijd gezellig :wink:

Regards,
Blinkiez

Hi Vissera,

We are a group of experienced and mature players with experience ranging from world firsts to top 100 guilds, looking to be more laid back and enjoy ourselves while still getting content cleared.

I would love to chat further about what you want from a guild and see if we may be compatible

Hi there Viserra,

In the hopes that you are still on the hunt for a guild, I think I got what you may be looking for. Have a look at:

Hit me up if you would like an update or a chat about the guild :slight_smile:

Average age = between 28 - 35 I think.

Hi!
Ascend is recruiting aswell you can read about us here if you wish
ascend-guild.eu

We will play on Shazzrah.

Hi Viserra,

Perhaps People With Jobs is just the thing for you?

You can find our recruitment on the forums here, contact me by adding Lawhuy92#3662 on discord, or simply visit our webpage pwjclassic.shivtr

Maybe we are the answer to your future :slight_smile:

Br,

/Johan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.