Looking for a social/raid guild

Hi, I’m practically new to the game and almost 120 (119) with no knowledge whatsoever, sadly. Although, I’m learning and progressing quickly.

I’m willing to join a guild that accepts the fact that I’m new and willing to learn all there is to the game including end-game content, as I’m also interested in getting to join raids when I’m geared enough and know what I’m doing.

Also, if you use discord that would be amazing because I’ll be relatively active in it, and also commit myself to joining voice communications.

My character is a assassination rogue that goes by the name Intoxe. Discord ID: Qais#5785. Battle net: Qais#21686. Feel free to message me anytime!

Happy holidays.

This is our current Forum post:

We welcome ppl regardless of skill and xp, but focus on attitude and chemistry. Skills can be learned after all.

PM me if its of any interest to you. Happy guild hunting.

Thulsadoom

Check us out mate!!! hope to see you in game!!!

Hi being new doesnt matter we all learn to love this game in the end lol.

Hi if your all still looking for a home we would be happy have a Chat /w To any member there is always someone online. Just search for Myself, Rychi (guild recruitment officer),Tendoz (Guild Master) , Jeetkoondoh (officer) or any member of Consider Phlebas in your who list :chicken:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.