Looking for active guild to do Fated/Raids/dungeon/PvP/collecting with

Heya!

I’m a active collector, be it mounts, pets, achivements, transmog or toys. I’m looking for a active guild I can play with and teamwork to get some of the more tricky items!

I’ve been playing for some years and I’m decent at the game, but a fool in some aspects, still, I wanna get better ^^

I’m on Realms named “Chamber of Aspects” and “Argent Dawn”, but I got a 60 lvl boost and nothing but time on my hands, and I am more than willing to move realm for the right Guild c:

I’m mostly playing Druid, Monk and Hunter, but I’m expanding and levling alts to try different classes, so I’m not shy to do a special class if you prefer!

Hope to hear from you!

Hi there, I’ve just recently made a guild on Draenor and we might be what you’re looking for. I’m a fellow achievement hunter/collector so I’ll probably be looking to do the same achievements you are, so they’ll eventually be groups for those. If you want to join us for some keys and raiding, fell free but no pressure if you don’t want to

Take a look at our post down below and see if you think we’re a good fit! Contact details are in there too:

1 Like

Hey there!

You’re welcome to check out our guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes!

We’ll be doing the Fated raids for the Slime Saber mount, and have a few collectors amongst our ranks who’d be more than happy to run with you for mounts, toys, transmog, etc. (Myself included ^^)

Have a look at the thread I linked, and if you like the sound of us, please add me for a chat!

Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

1 Like

Hiya! Soul Crusaders might be the guild you are looking for, here’s our recruitment thread - the very first post gives a good summary of the guild ethos, and the latest post is an update as to where we are now, along with info on how to apply / who to contact if you have questions :slight_smile: Soul Crusaders, [A] Turalyon/Doomhammer is recruiting - #26 by Lakshmii-turalyon

Looking forward to hearing from you!