Looking For Active People

Hi all,
First time playing this game, well actually played a bit got my toon to 120 however i dont know where most places are and never really done any major raids and looking for active people to take me on-board and help me understand the game more and make it more enjoyable, i will do my very best and contribute to all the help you guys provide.

Please if you could help that will be amazing!

Welcome to Azeroth, and to the regularly scheduled confusion of a new player hitting 120! :smiley:

First, I have to mention that you are an Alliance on Draenor. Since you’re in what I think is the only sizeable Alliance guild on Draenor, I presume you know what that means.

I understand the disorientation on hitting 120. I was recently through it with another new player. Sorry, I’m just not logging on enough to buddy up with anyone, but I can direct you to some resources.

First, feel free to ask any questions here. Someone will answer. If you need something specific, I can log in and help.

Next, join the community Scared of Dungeons

They ARE NOT a teaching organisation, but they are very nice people who schedule events, some of which you can participate in. Don’t beg for help, but introduce yourself, say hi, be chatty and friendly! :slight_smile:

Now, some things for you get be getting on with meantime. It’s always nice to have a clear plan of things to do. :slight_smile:

Here’s the list of stuff to do to unlock flying:

You want some starter gear. As a newly-dinged 120, you are pretty weak. You want to get item level 400 and above items in every slot. The easiest way is to go to Nazjatar and start questing there.

To enter Nazjatar, you must have unlocked World Quests. I don’t know, but from a quick look at your armoury, I don’t think you can have unlocked them yet. That’s a big hold-up for you, and I would make it the priority to get that done, because it opens up a whole lot of quest options for gear and War Resources.

You have done your three Foothold quests on Zandalar, and opened Island Expeditions, which is good.

To unlock World Quests, you also need to do the quest

which requires doing enough quests in each of the three zones to get Friendly reputation with the local faction.

So, if I’m right, take the starter quests available from the map in the Harbormaster’s Office to begin Tiragarde Sound and Stormsong Valley quests and get on with them. It doesn’t take long to get your rep up to Friendly. Then Halford Wyrmbane on the Ship should give you the Flight Master’s Whistle, and you can open World Quests and Nazjatar.

ASK AGAIN if we can help more!

4 Likes

Hey Xiaomajor! Welcome to WoW :).

Gráinne has given you a wonderfully elaborate response (as always!) and I hope it’ll let you find your way on what else you can now do at level 120. Have fun!

2 Likes

WOW!
Thank you ever so much! Never knew someone would actually help me this much, I feel so special :smile:
Once again thank you ever so much for this post <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.