Looking for an active guild , Heroic raiding and M+

Hi all ,

My long time guild home has been shrinking and after 8 years together we can no longer field a full raid team or get online at the same time to runs keys .

I am looking for a casual heroic raiding guild which also likes to run M+ together through the week ,this would be for myself but also my partner who started playing in DF.

I play to relax with friends and clear content wherever possible but I am by no means a super serious raider , those days are long behind me :older_adult:.

I am a long time player having played since launch and raided 40 man then down to HC clears on my various characters when it changed to flex.

I currently main Resto/Ele shaman and my other half mains BM hunter . If you think you might be the new home we are looking for or have any questions feel free to reach out .

Thanks for reading .

1 Like

Hello there,

Quick response to your new post!
I may or may not have what you seek.

My guild was formed 8th of Jan, we’re currently trying to broaden our community and PvE capabilities. Due to this we’re aiming to create 2 different paced teams for 10.1 Aberrus.

I’ve not been able to update my post here on the forum, but I can link my post from WoW head.

In short, we’re a community who raided with 1 team, cleared HC and 2/8M.
Now we wanna set the aims on making 2 Teams:

Team 1: Mythic progression oriented, 2 days a week, 3 hour sessions, ~90% attendance on 4 week period.

Team 2: Normal/HC progression, casual>semi-hardcore, 1-2 days a week, 3 hour session, ~60% attendance on 4 week period.

From your post, Team 2 would most likely be very fitting.
Let me know here on in discord: Reptution#9481

Hey there!

I think our guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes could be just what you’re after =)

Please have a read through the thread ive linked, and if we sound right for you, or youve questions, please add me for a chat!

Westie#2496 on both Bnet and Discord

Good day Shaminova,

Perhaps a new rebuild of a previous successful guild could be an option especially with cross faction guilds around the corner. A great opportunity to be part of something from the ground up and help shape the guilds future.

If you have any questions or think that this may be an option then please reach out on the battlenet tag in the OP.

Hey there,

We are a small guild on Draenor which might suit you, if you’d be happy to join in 10.1 when cross faction guilds become a thing.

We’re an older bunch who tend to play most evenings and weekends, running M+ around our raid nights. AOTC is our goal each tier. Some of us have raided mythic at some points in our past but have no real interest in heading back into it, we much prefer to keep a relaxed environment and just enjoy the game together.

If you would like to join us for a raid night or to run a key or two to get a feel for our group then you’d both be welcome to do so. We’re currently looking for a few more reliable dps for our raid team.

If you would like to chat more then please add me on Bnet Sonsie#2955 or discord Ellie#7765

I’ve linked our most recent recruitment post below also: [EU] [DRAENOR] <Perfectly Balanced> AOTC & Mythic+ Guild

Good luck with your search :slight_smile:

Hi Shaminova,

If moving realms is an option for both of you, Synfull on Dragonblight-EU might be a fitting place. We’re aiming for aotc every patch, have social nights, and have an ever growing group of m+ runners.
I’m happy to send you an invite to our discord to tell you all you want to know about our guild and our ambitions.

Feel free to add me on battle.net; armandgrtn#2625

Best regards,

Armand

Hey Shaminova,

I’m Keata, and officer from Fury - Silvermoon. I’m currently on the lookout for members that will fit our guild. We are a long standing guild with 2 raiding teams that also offers other social events.

Our Chillers raidteam is currently looking for more dps for normal/heroic raiding for S2. We can use an elemental shaman and BM hunter!

You can read all about us in our recruitment post:
:boom: Fury - Silvermoon [EU] - is recruiting! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hopefully we will hear from you! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
-Keata-

Thanks for all the friendly replies folks , I hope to speak to some of you soon to learn more.