Looking for Casual Guild

Hi there.
I’m looking for a fairly casual guild to join for Torghast, Dungeons of increasing difficulty and eventual raiding.
I’m fairly new to WoW (60 BM Hunter) but it’s not my first mmo so have experience of raiding and higher end content with larger groups etc. Just working on gearing and covenant stuff as solo atm.

Cheers

Ed

Hey there, what server are you on and which faction?

Hello there, have a look at our guild here, i think we might fit what you are looking for, and don’t hesitate to add me for a chat if interested :slight_smile: [H][Ragnaros] Recruiting for casual raiding

If you don’t mind going Horde, I think we’d be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Please check us out

Hope to hear back from you :slight_smile:

Hi Ed,

In our guild, BEAST, you can experience early PvE end game with motivated and fun people.

We play on Eonar however, I would understand if a server transfer is not within your options.
But if it is I would gladly have a chat to see what we can do for eachother!

More info on us: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

hello fellow hunter Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily come join the fun

Hey There Ed

Not sure if your still looking but if you are please have a look at us and if its your cup of tea give us a shout
Stay safe

Hey Bud!

Come check us out hopefully we tick a few boxes for you!!