Looking for friendly guild

Hi, I am looking for a friendly guild to do content with. I am quite introverted so ( I know this is asking for a lot) want to find a group that will talk to me to help me step forwards or at least don’t mind me being quiet in comms . I am OK at most things and can raid and dungeons (dps is not great but is getting better). I have been playing since BFA and know what I am doing as a warlock. Happy to change realms

Hey mate,
We are a friendly guild, with lots of social players and a bunch of raiders.
Who like to help people to stay in there comfort zone
While am wondering what you are looking for in raids?

Please have a look at our post:

Thanks for the message. I like to raid but I am a way off mythic standards. I am looking for a casual raid environment that hopefully will get towards AOTC at some point in a patch but this would not be important to me simply an aspiration

Heya!

I think our guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes could be a good fit for you! We always seem to be after Warlocks as well =)

Have a read through the thread I linked, and if we sound like what youre after, or you’ve any questions, please add me for a chat!

Westie#2496 on discord or bnet =)

Hello, I’ll toss my hat in the mix and see if I’ve got an appealing offer.

To keep it short:
Im leading Puppets of Misrule, we’re a PvE cross faction guild on Tarren Mill.
For season 2 we aim to expand our guild into a 2 team squad. Mythic raiding team and casual AotC team.

Reading your post and replies I can offer a spot within the AotC team if you’d like.
They will raid Tuesdays 20:30 ST each week, but if all goes well add a second day around the same time on Mon, Wed or Thursday.
Goal for this team is AotC before season end, with possibility to assist the mythic team in case of absence and interest.

Our guild is quite social but we’ve got no requirement for people to stress their social interaction.
If this holds any appeal reach out to me and we can have a small exchange of sentences and see if our home is the right for you!
Discord: Reptution#9481

Maybe Punished could be the place for you. We are a smallish guild with a crossrealm community (to allow our friends to join from their realm of choice for our raids). We are enjoying a small break before the new patch, so things are quieter than usual for a week or so.

In our discord during raid nights all you are required to do is listen and follow instructions and that’s it. Being quiet is not an issue.

Our aim is AotC, starting off from normal usually and when people feel like maybe dip into early mythic bosses as well. However we usually end up getting the curve bit “later” in most cases then the rest of AotC guilds. Casual is a great word to describe us.

We raid Thursday/Monday from 21 to 00 server time.

If you are interested, feel free to add me in discord Mari#6813 (and no, no official interview or anything, we don’t have trials and we don’t force people to use voice, just to see is what we can offer and what you are looking for a potential match or not in a text chat (which I actually prefer myself))

Hello Markh.

Aged is a guild for you who needs flexibility. The majority of our members have kids, and need a somewhat flexible schedule. We are recruiting for 10.1 and are preparing for the next season.

We organized weekly Mythic+, offers 1-day-a-week raiding [Sunday 8pm–11pm, currently 6/8HC] & have social events. With us you’ll find a guild like no other.

If you are interested, add me on either battle.net or Discord.

B-tag: Elu#21957
Discord: Elu#5635

Best,
Evì