Looking for friendly home

Hello wow forums, thought id try my luck here.
As we all know pugs are hell and i cant really be bothered with it :stuck_out_tongue: , so Im looking for a friendly, mature guild/community for fun, m+ and causal raiding. Havent been raiding in a while(think cataclysm) and not done much m+, but looking to get back into it if the right group comes along.
Im old, play a havoc dh and a myriad of alts. Oh and i play horde.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi mate, depending on what exactly you’re looking for we might have a home for you:

Thanks for your reply.
Sounds like exaclty the kind of thing im looking for, unfortunatly your raid days arent good for me at the moment, but if that changes in the future ill look you up :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply :wink: good luck in finding what you’re looking for.

“Dingus” is recruiting! We are a small group who are looking to start progressing HC raiding. Our current team is 9 and we all play most days! We have had normal on farm for the last few weeks. We will be raiding 2030-0030 Server Time every Wednesday . We also run RBG events and have many active Arena players. All classes/roles will be considered. Please let me know if you’d like any other information :slight_smile: looking for more likeminded players

Hello, there!
I am from [H][Draenor], quite new, but rapidly growing guild, aimed at uniting mature players for ambitious while stress-free game. We are active at M+ and are working on starting raiding. We are looking for more players to strengthen our raid roster, join us for pushing mythic key, and other activities.
You are welcome to join as a member of a guild or via our community, which we just launched.

Hey do you have a bnet or a discord name so we can get in touch and discuss if our guild suits your needs?

EU-Twisting nether Horde 8/10H 10/10N Maw is a guild formed by old school raiders who are coming back to game for shadowlands. our goal is to clear all the content on normal-heroic-mythic on raid, all the dungeons and pvp contents as guild, Achievements and glories and etc…
***Raid days are Thu-Fri-Sun 21:30 server time to midnight.
***To join our raiding team you need to check some items listed below:
-we use discord so you need to be able to listen and talk on it, language is English but we host other channels for any other language to hang out. then having a working microphone and sound is a must for you. also we run events and votes over discord so we expect our members to check and react over asked topics for a better experience on raiding.
-we use some add-on to help raiding, such as Exorsus Raid Tools- Deadly Boss Mode DBM- Weak Auras and may more standard add-on.
-we have our complete rules listed on our discord and we expect a very friendly and chill family like guild members who respect our rules and help us improve them into a way better ones! we allow you to do mistakes over raid and we give enough space for everyone to improves and get better!
Elderman#2462