Looking for friendly PvE community

Hello, title really.

I’m looking for a relaxed group of people to run keys with that don’t scream at eachother, in a chilled environment. Horde have Zen Horde but I’ve not found anything like that Alliance side… can anyone help me?

Hello Kaldriel,

Not sure if you are also interested in raiding but we have a smaller community for people that has limited amount of time and would like to enjoy every aspect of the game in a non-toxic, calm environment.

Have a look on us at: [A][Outland] Balanced - Late Night Guild LF Members - #2 by Ferlau-frostmane

Let me know if you are interested mate.

Wish you all the best,
Fer

Heya,

I’m up for that! Feel free to add me ingame - Danny#25265

Hello :smiley: !
If you are still looking for a guild Eternally Condemned could be your forever home :smiley: If you are not against a server/faction change!
We are based on The Maelstrom, Alliance :slight_smile:
We are a social guild with around 400+unique players, but usually around 100 ish active players. We do alot to make sure its a toxic free community!
We have Discord, WoW Community & Facebook aswell :slight_smile:
We are 4/12 Mythic Nya, and prefer to raid in a calm casual fun atmosphere, without any yelling, so if this sounds like a guild for you, then come join us :slight_smile: Also do m+keys
To get in contact outside forum, make a char on our server and whisper either: Sweetblond or Anettehunter, Noalin or Hrrosa (TheMaelstrom) Or whisper our officer (Lork-Karazhan) :slight_smile:
Its also possible to apply in the guild finder, just remember to write alittle about youself.
Regards us in E.C :slight_smile: