Looking for friends

Hi , well im goin to make this as short as possible , over the years more and more people i know stopped playing coming to the point im the only one left .

I’ve recently resubbed to play this game once more while waiting for classic to launch . at the same time im starting to get fed up by playing alone offcourse guilds are a nice touch once you find a good one but i haven’t had that luck so far. This post is mainly meant for those who are sort of in the same boat as i am . I’m simply looking for a friend , i’d allready be happy with just the one to play with , i enjoy every aspect of the game PvP , PVE , Raids , Dungeons M+ Arenas anything , even love leveling.

A litle background about myself ; 24 years old , From Belgium got discord and a headset , married , a young child so be prepared for background noise from time to time. I play every day mostly whenever i get home from work or whenever i can.

I’m up to start fresh on a diffrent realm even go Horde if i have to ;D
If you are up for playing with me or feel like me , add my Btag and lets get a new friendship started :wink:

Btag: Laurens#2475

If not i thank you for reading my post and wish you all the fun and luck on the game :wink:

Regards , Laurens

Hello,
I help run an active xrealm M+ Discord, if you’re looking to get involved in the M+ scene. Multi faction.
Send me a message on Discord tru#7480 if interested :+1:

1 Like

I’ve added you to battle tag for a chat! :slight_smile:
Luctish#1984

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to strengthen our raiding team. We are currently looking for DPS for our current raid nights. To date we have cleared 8/8 HC and 6/9HC.

We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.

We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn’t it.

We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to “be on at a certain time or else” - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.

That being said our raid times are:-

Wednesday 20:00- 23:00

Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

We have a calendar full of events each week, including 2 M+ nights, levelling nights for alts and other activities from time to time!

So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you’d like more information contact our guildmasters!

Luctish (Luctish#1984)

Gormac (Garaidh#21616)

Lossee (Lossee#2651)

1 Like

Hello Laurens, Past It are a brand new guild on Argent Dawn alliance. We are recruiting people over the age of 25. My husband and I set up this guild to be a close knit community, where people feel at ease and can have fun. We raid twice a week, as we are a heroic guild we are really flexible, if you want to raid but can’t raid all the time that is absolutely fine. Please have a look at our recruitment post and if you like the look of us, please contact me.

My wifes already replied above this one, but thought I’d poke my head in and say hello. Please consider Past It - I need a friend too!