Looking for Guild | 412 Mistweaver Monk

Hello!
My name is Rais
I’m searching for a Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression guild.
I’m currently a 412 equipped Monk main.
I can play all specs of my class (Healing, Tank, DPS) although I prefer healing.
Other than my Monk, I have a priest at decent ilvl and I can always gear another class.

Progression:
Uldir 8/8 HC 2/8 Mythic
BoD 9/9 HC 1/9 Mythic
CoS 2/2 HC
I got curve from all 3 raids.

You can contact me at:
Battle net (Taos#2348)
Discord (Rais#5677)
Or by replying to this post.

Hey Rais

I have sent you a Bt request and i would like to chat to you about what you are after and where we are at and see if you may be interested.i have put all our info below and if you are interested get in touch. If not i thank you for your time :wink:

A bit on us we are a semi hc guild at the early stage of mythic progression. My guild has be active and stable for over 2 1/2 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family as we have a strong core base of dedicated members the guild have a good vibe and relaxed atmosphere and we keep toxic and drama out full stop.
I know you are further into mythic but are not sure if you are after a solid raid HC progression guild or something a bit more relaxed and still progressing but we are semi hardcore and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun st 20:00-23:00 currently BOD 9/9 HC 1/9 M CotS 2/2 HC we do a lot of in house M+ keys with guild members.

My vision is to go back to the love of the game, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a chore.

We are quite a active guild with in & out of raid days being on DC and a members online during the evening. As some of us have demanding jobs, young families & some are expecting new born additions we understand the daily duties and responsibilities required we try accommodate wherever possible.
If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me a shout or add me on btag or any of my officers
Kind regards Phil

Angelreeper#21136 - Phil
Zlyr#2983 - Scotty

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-DRAENOR] DHX - 2/2H 3/9M - HEROIC AND MYTHIC RAIDING

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic each tier. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus.

Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers!! :sunglasses:

Hi Rais.

Go check out our website, you can find all the information you need:

www.digital-doom.co.uk

:rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster:

We’re currently 3/9m and 2/2hc, raiding 2 nights a week, Wednesday and Sunday night. But once 8.2 raid comes out, we’ll go back up to 3 nights a week.

I would say we are by no means “semi-hardcore”, I am not really sure what that labels entails. We’re a casual guild with some simple expectations of our raiders.

We’re a nice bunch, and if you’re the right fit for us this could be your home for a long time as all our core members will tell you. If you’re an elitist aṣs hat who thinks you’re better than you are, you probably won’t be around long!

:rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster:

If you’re into your Mythic+, we have a very good team, who are regularly getting 17s, 18s and 19s done in time. You can find that info on WoW Progress and RaiderIO.

Here’s our main recruitment thread:

(H) <Digital Doom> Recruitment page

Good luck finding a guild!

:+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.