Looking for Guild, chars on EU Ghostlands (Horde)

I am looking for Guild been playing on and off since WoW release (so yes I am old). Looking to improve my M+ keys (I used to run in high teens, as a solo player in DF I have gotten to low teens) also enjoy raiding but nothing to serious as work and family are my prio. Would be nice to join a guild with no drama as I am far to old for all that BS.

I main a Destro Lock as of writing he is at ilvl 414 have pugged first 5 or 6 bosses of Aberrus (normal) and current RIO for S2 is 757.

I do have a few 70 alts of diff classes.

Hey there can you please add me on discord so we can talk ? Nameless#7697

Hi Moregothica,

If you are 18+ then The Old Grudge could be a good place for you, especially as Ghostlands is part of our server group.

Have a look at the post below:

Thanks

Hiya!

Are you still looking for a guild? If you are open to a server transfer or a reroll, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

We currently have space for DPS for our raid team - and if you fancy M+, there’s space there, too :slight_smile:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet:sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/rvhWAnqc (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hey,

Maybe you can consider Synfull on Dragonblight? We are quite active and have keys going on nearly every night. Mondays and Thursdays we’re working towards AOTC, and friday we have a social night where we do all kinds of content that our members fancy doing. Feel free to add me on bNet so we can plan a discord chat to tell you more about the guild.

Best regards,

Armand
armandgrtn#2625

Hey we are new formed casual raiding/myhic+ guild just formed on Silvrmoon, if you wanna talk

add my discord : Holleholle#4302 or ingame Holle#2971