Looking for guild EU

Hey,
Im a Warrior who has played since begining of cataclysm. Started as a prot paladin until mop with a warlock alt. Hated expansion that was WoD so stopped playing and missed all of legion. Ive played through bfa and shadowlands as a fury warrior, and survival hunter/shaman alts, love the class. Was raiding all through BFA completing AoC and few bosses on mythic, was also doing mythics maxing out at a 19 but regularly doing 15s as dps and max 12 as tank. The guild i was i had issues in due to politics being brought up so i stopped playing again as i found Pug groups to be quite toxic. Ive come back to the game and have started playing on my survival Hunter really enjoying dungeons with it, some crazy aoe. Im looking for a guild i can gear up with to current content work on getting better. I know the game well, and hope theres a group out there for me. Have both alliance and horde characters
Thanks in advance for any guilds with an open mind to someone who is eager to learn and has the time.

Hi Lazaor,

What are you looking at playing for Shadowlands?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Boody

Hey!

The Gauntlet (A) on Nordrassil/Bronze dragonflight is looking for some more players for our raiding team. We have a social and a progression raiding team, progression currently on 9/10 HC and 1/10 M, and the social team doing normal.

Im Co-leading the progression team and we are a friendly but dedicated bunch who really enjoys playing together :slight_smile: we are looking for long term members who will become an appreciated part of the team!

If you are interested feel free to add me on discord at Frippe#2043 for a chat! :relaxed:

Hello Lazaor!

I think Ministry of Silly Wipes would be a good fit for you, if you want to give us a look over!
We’re a social group of players, looking to begin raiding quite soon.
Feel free to add me for a chat!

bnet: Westie#2496
Discord: xWestie#9361

heya

thanks

Hey Lazaor!

If you’re alright being alliance, Order of the Silver Dawn on Arathor are recruiting! Raid wise we’re looking for DPS, we do HC on Wednesday and Monday, and a chilled run on Sunday which could be good for you to gear up, learn tactics and get to know the group. We’re also recruiting for social members so if you wanna join in doing mythic + and stuff too then you’d be welcome to all of it!

Here is my little recruitment post if you want to have a look:

And if you have any questions or want to have a chat you can add me Chezy#21304

Best of luck in finding your guild :slight_smile:

Hi mate,

If your still looking for a place to call home then come and join the marmots! Friendly chilled out bunch, always something going on :slight_smile: