Looking for guild on Alli Shazz

Me and a bunch of friends are currently looking for an alliance guild on shazzrah and just testing the water to see whats out there.

This is where we’re at and what we’re going to roll: wwwimgurcom/a/ZJqnPxE, please fill the dots in.

We’re just a bunch of people looking to jump straight back into classic with the hopes of pvp, raiding and grinding.

We’re all pretty good, chilled players, so if you want a chunk of a raid team, feel free to reply here so they can all see too. Thanks.

Hey my man, im currently Forming a guild. 2 nights a week, I´d rather talk over discord if you could be interrested in Hearing what we can offer:)

featuringa#4927
I do prefer to talk in voice:) makes it better to know what the other person is like.

1 Like

Unfortunately we are not on Shazzrah, but we are still on a PvP realm with a healthy population. Contact me if you’re interested, my info is in the post

Hello there!

< Wanted> is a community who stuck together and is returning as a PVE focused guild on the Alliance side.

We will be rolling on an EU-PVP server (Shazzrah) and aim towards Semi-Hardcore. We’re currently looking for both returning and new players alike to strengthen our current group and if you’re willing, i’d like to have a chat with you to see where we end up =)

Add me on discord whenever/if you feel like it:

Lycandra#4355

Cheers!

We are Alliance on Shazzrah raiding thu-fri 20.00-23.30 CET.
PM me if you are interested or have any questions. (disc and bnet in the link)

Hi there Budden,

People With Jobs could be something for you. You can find me on discord by Lawhuy92#3662

Hello mate we could defo make a use of most of you all

We are going alliance though! :slight_smile: please consider that <3

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

Hello and thanks for all of the replies!

I’m one of the friends of the OP. Most of us played in vanilla and we’re really looking forward to release!

I’d also like to add that we will be levelling at different paces. Some of us want to rush to 60 but others want to take their time to enjoy the levelling experience or have more commitments than the rest of us.

We currently have 9 people and we plan to go alliance.

2 x Mages
2 x Priests (Holy)
2 x Rogues
1 Hunter
1 Paladin (Holy)
1 Warrior (DPS)

@Mojambo What are your raiding days and times please? :slight_smile:

Hi there!
In case you’re still looking for a guild feel free to message me on discord Howaito#3139

does that mean our raid time dont suit your group?
thu-fri 20.00-23.30 CET

I have posted above, but have since put together my guilds discord server and am in the process of inviting everyone, so in case you are interested I will leave a server invite here.
discord.gg/Cdt89Wk

@Slim

Hello mate, we are not fully decided on that, we do have an active Strawpoll vote going on, which is ending monday, so far the most votes are on :

Wed, Thur 20.00-23.00 Realm Time / and if needed a third day Mon, same time.

Best regards, you should add us in discord or me, easier to communicate :slight_smile: and faster to give you guys a home <3 !

Not at all mate, just asked because it wasn’t posted :slight_smile:
Again, thank you all for your replies, we’re still deciding since we’ve had so many ppl invite us a place in their guild :slight_smile:

Unfortunately due to people shifting from less populated guilds to more populated ones, a number of our members have left, and so if your friends were to join you would be joining in at the ground level of the guild formation. This means you would be part of the core group around which the rest of the guild will form, so you would be able to greatly influence when we raid.
Also as a side note, you need not worry about some of your friends taking longer to level to max, as a guild we are not looking to rush, so we can all enjoy the game in all it’s aspects.
If you wish to find out more then feel free to contact me on discord: Nirvel#6481
or join our discord server: discord.gg/Cdt89Wk

Good evening. After the release of a new realm today and some of the answers to the AMA questions on the classic reddit group we have decided to hold fire with committing to a guild.
We are going to decide on launch day which realm to roll on so won’t be fair to go ahead with this any further.
I wish you all good luck with your guilds and might even see you in Azeroth depending on where we go!

2 Likes

Chikka, chikka, slim shady.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.