Looking for guild

I’m looking for a guild to (Heroic) raid and do mythic+ with throughout shadowlands, changing realm or faction isn’t an issue either. I can heal or dps and don’t have much of an issue changing class if necessary :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Sárthan,

I’m the GM of the newly created guild Liberum Mortis Inferno on Kazzak Horde.

We are a social guild with casual raiding ambitions (read: heroic raiding as objective) and will also do mythic +. A big focus for us is also to be a learning guild for the different content in the game.

If you don’t mind playing with people that are newer to the game and people that are returning, we would love to welcome you to our guild.

Battletag: NightBlade#22387

Hey there :smiley:
Im the GM of Mythos Gaming. A community that focuses on all the aspects of the game. We will progress mythic but will have a secondary run for socials or people that want to focus on m+.
We like to spent time together with eachother on discord and in game, not necessarily while playing the game.

If you want to be a part of our community feel free to add me or our officer on battlenet :slight_smile:
Georgina#2806
VallenChr#2765

Hello Sárthan! Hope you’re well :slight_smile:

My Names Emma (Sweetem) and I’m one of the guild leaders at Fluffy Toxic Pandas. we’re an alliance guild on Ravencrest-EU.

We’ve had the guild since 2009 so we’re a longstanding guild and have a lot of experience.

We recently moved to Ravencrest around 6 months ago so its been a little quiet since then unfortunately but I’m actively recruiting and have no doubt that by the time SL comes I’ll have plenty of people in the guild (hopefully you :stuck_out_tongue: haha)

Our main focus is mythic plus dungeons and we should hopefully be setting up a casual weekend heroic raid.

We also have a strong social aspect to our guild. We like to log into voice chat on discord the moment we turn our computers on. The game is so much better when you can chat and play with other people.

If you’d like more info or like to join then add me on battle.

Sweetem#2600

Good evening Sárthan!
I’m Yona and since you’re looking for a guild, maybe our guild Fates Reforged (Silvermoon Alliance) could be a home for you :smile: We are currently building our roster for Shadowlands and looking for DPS (and tanks) of all classes, whether you want to stay druid or try something new next expansion. Our goal for raiding is to clear Heroic and then maybe try our hands at a few Mythic bosses. Our focus as a guild is on a warm and inclusive social environment and we have an active discord both in chat during the day and voice during the evenings, with people around running mythic+ aswell as farming older mounts together several times a week.

If you’re interested you’re welcome to hit up me or our recruitment officer on battlenet. Thanks for reading and have a great day! :hearts:
Yona#21302
Neek#21207

Last Rites are currently in a rebuild stage, after taking a little break after The Eternal Palace. We’re looking for some nice, positive people to join our roster ready for Shadowlands. We are a family friendly guild and very community based. Our main aim is to progress through the end-game content at a steady pace, all while having a lot of fun and laughs along the way! That doesn’t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously. But, we do feel that a large section of the WoW community in recent years, emphasize putting progress above all else . We’d like to get the kills, while maintaining the close knit community of friends that we are. As of right now, we’re mainly doing M+/Heroic clears while we continue to build our core raid team for SL.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday, Sunday: 21:00 - 00:00 Server time.
Tuesday: 21:00 - 00:00 - Optional- ALT run/M+

As of right now our progress is:
N’AL 12/12 HC
Mythic EP 5/8M
Heroic COS 2/2
Mythic BOD 3/9
Mythic Uldir 2/8

Roles open to raid team:
Tank - Closed
Healer- Shaman/Monk/Druid
Melee - DH/Pala/Monk
Ranged - Ele/Mage/Lock/Spriest/Balance

If you are interested in being a part of our community and raid team then please don’t hesitate to contact us on discord or in game:
@[LR]ShaunShroud
ShaunStewart#2220 - Community Manager.
@DanielleD92
SallyField#2901 - Recruitment.

Hope to see you in game!

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team!

Hello,

Fluffy Snowflakes is recruiting range DPS atm.
We are a newly formed guild and our goal is to get curve every tier in Shadowlands.
if you are interested check us out on the armory, wowprogress or guilds of wow.
Or just add on of our officers.
Recrutment officer: Ozzy#21722
GM: Vackay#2137
Raid leader: Paulmunden#2151