Looking for guild

returning player looking for a guild for raiding in SL
don’t mind what server/faction to play, planning on starting a fresh char

G’day mate!! Sounds like we could offer what you’re looking for. An extremely active guild which plays for the sheer joy of it and has calendar stuff going on almost on a daily basis still now, 10 days before prepatch.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums probably), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter.

With SL looming we’ve had a few players such as yourself roll new chars with an eye to raiding with us in SL, so we’d be happy to have you join us too.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hello Sharpeblade.

Us at Faster than Lag is rebuilding our former guild and hope that you would like to be a part of that guild.

We are currently, like I wrote, rebuilding and looking for different roles tank, healer and DPS so I’m sure we have a spot for you.

We will be raiding HC and our aim is curve every tier and m+ aswell on off days for the people that want to. Most of our members are currently lvling like yourself wants too.

Read more about us here if we should interesting

If you have any questions or would like more information than please add LFC#21212 and let’s have a chat.

Best regards
Raelona

Hello there,
Are you interested in semi-hardcore late night raiding guild with 3 days a week schedule. Raiding times from 22pm to 01am. Our goal is heroic clear on every raid tier and pushing mythic. If you’re interested whisper me on my battlenet Serphentos#2992

RAID Shadowlands Legends is recruiting some more people on Stormscale
We could use some extras
We raid twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays 20.00-23.00. AOTC and Mythic progression.

apart from that we are a very social group, that also likes to play other stuff at times. Also have a M+ player base.

Contact me on Discord DirtyHaribo#0676 for more info.

Hey Sharpeblade! :slight_smile:

Maybe see if TheNightShift is a good fit for you?

Hi Sharpeblade,

I am from Requiem on Ravencrest. We would be happy to have you. I will link our recruitment post here so you can check it out. If you like it please contact us. Contact info is found at the bottom of the recruitment post. <Requiem> is recruiting [Ravencrest][A][HC/M/M+]

Kind regards,

Sarchai

Hello Sharpeblade,

Zim Zalabim could be the fit for you if your still looking for a guild, we are Alliance on Ravencrest,

Check out the recruitment post here

And if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me on:

bnet: glenn819#1838
Discord: glenn819#6544

Allow me to introduce Supercilious of Draenor.

The raid times are:
Monday 7-11pm
Wednesday 7-11pm
Friday 7-12pm

The time frame and days are set in stone, however the exact times are preliminary and may be slightly shorter (.5-1 hr) per day, this is tbd.

What there is to know about Supercilious:

• Experienced & transparent leadership
  • High expectations for each individual
  • Everyone is being re-trialed for Shadowlands
  • An enjoyable well-prepared raid environment
  • We are a multilingual guild and speak English in raids
  • A solid core which has played together for years
  • Goal is CE with smooth progression

What we expect from Raiders:

• Don’t be toxic
  • Generally 25+, 20+ minimum
  • 90% minimum attendance in a period of 3 months
  • Full consumables on progression or recent boss kills
  • Prior preparation to the raid, including but not limited to our custom strategy
  • The ability to take constructive criticism and an eagerness to provide help to others
  • Keeping up with all the in-game power systems and showing up to every raid as powerful as reasonably possible
  • Open and honest communication. A microphone is required and you must have the ability to communicate during a raid

How to Apply:

1. Go to our discord: discord.gg/z58rysr
  2. Read the Bot message and click " Pog "
  3. Fill out the application thoroughly
  4. Post your completed application into the #application Channel
  5. You will be contacted by an Officer

About Us:
With Shadowlands around the corner, a handful of us returned and established on Draenor late into the final tier of BfA - Ny’alotha. The core of the guild raided together across various expansions and servers within the Pserver scene. Driven by the prospect of the upcoming expansion, more and more people showed interest in joining us once again. Along with this core, old friends, and new faces we set out to create a successful, efficient, and enjoyable mythic raiding environment.

The ideal guild member engages with the guild and enjoys spending time with other guildmates. This includes activities outside of raids such as M+, PvP, or various other non-wow related things. Many of us have been friends for years and have played a wide array of video games together apart from WoW, while this is not mandatory, it is encouraged, we don’t just want to be a raid group, but rather - a group of friends.

Have you ever heard of a guild who has a beter name then the name Hydra? well you maybe have i dont know haha. But our guild will do events in SL and have a lot of fun in discord or guild chat. Our main purpose is to progress in the game and also have a lot of funn doing it!! if you are instrested just let me know <3

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

(SultanGamer#1702)