Looking for guild

Hello guys. 220 Assassination Rogue Looking for decent PVE guild. Got AOTC last patch and all mythics +13 didn’t got enough time to push KSM.

Hey Nomoresorrow! My guild has very recently moved to Draenor from a low-pop realm and we’re currently trying to build our numbers. I wouldn’t go so far as to call us a ‘mythic+ guild’ but we have people that run them and I imagine that will also improve as we recruit more. We’re not raiding right now but plan to start up again in the next few months.

You can read our recruitment post here -

Good luck with your search!

Hello there again. My battle tag is Predator#27210 I will add you Linden#2299 and type you for invite. I will be glad to help you out to grow up and progress guild. Cheers!

Crustacean Nation is a new project started with the mindset of reaching cutting edge.

Having plenty of past experience with poor guild management at every level of competition, our leadership council decided it was time to start a guild and run it the way we all wish our guild was run at some point. We have a couple of cutting edges under our belts and are excited to get this project started.

We are slowly filling up, however, we welcome all classes and specs (aside from tanks) as long as they are geared appropriately and have the correct mindset for mythic raiding. Once we begin raiding, appropriately geared alts will also be encouraged.

Our raiding days (not set in stone for now) are:
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00
Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00

Feel free to drop me a message if you wanted to apply or talk more about how we run.

Discord: KooDoo#3050

Hi everyone im Pieter a mature player who always enjoyed playing pve im looking for a mature alliance guild on Draenor can be dutch or international . my main is a hunter and ive got a lvl 53 shadowpriest would like to learn how to heal in a guild to pick up more experience on the game and the use of macross and addons,

im hoping on a reaction thnx for reading i hope till soon my discord is Bigflurry#7001

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.