Looking for guild

Hi, I’m Veera and I’m looking for an L(G)BTQ+ friendly heroic raiding guild :smile:. I like to heal and DPS but also have a lot of practice tanking if you need someone to be a backup tank. I would also be open to changing class/role if you are looking for a certain healer/DPS, I can also switch server or faction. I have the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement in multiple raids over the last few expansions, Antorus, Eternal palace, Ny’alotha, and Castle Nathria. I take a little while to open up but once I do I’m really chatty and social, I would like to make friends rather than just having a group to raid with so if you think I would be a good fit for your guild please just leave a response :smiley:.

Hi
Town of Odyn (A) on Thunderhorn is looking for a priest to expand our ranks
We are currently 9/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic, with goals of being a aotc + a bit of mythic guild.

Please message me on discord
Caratascus#2710 or bnet Caratascus #1346

Hey there, I think the guild I’m in could be a good place for you, we’re a warm welcoming group of friends that have people from a number of walks of life as well as a few others LGBTQ+ community.

We do semi-hardcore progression raiding where we do try to do our best but also focus on having a good time while we’re doing it. Please add me to Bnet so we can have a chat about it and figure out if we’d make a good home for you.

SushiDragon#2289

Heyo!

Remix @ Silvermoon [A] is looking for a range dps if you wish to try maining shadow.
If you wanna read a bit more about us go to guildsofwow and search for Remix

You can allso add me on discord and/or bnet.
Disco: Raski#2003
Bnet: Raski#21503

Hi there!

We are redemption guild from twisting nether horde.
We like to clear hc and have a good time during the game.
We also play mythic + and sometimes other games besides wow.

We have members that are involved in L(G)BTQ+
We also are very friendly to eatch other and like to make jokes if thats not a problem.
We are currently looking for a priest healer ore dps.

If u want to have a chat hit me up

#servie#2149

Hello!

We aren’t (yet) a heroic raiding guild; we’re looking to begin raiding next weekend, as we’re quite new.
But we’re full of sociable members! We try our best to make sure we include everyone in activities as much as we can, and chat alot on Discord with each other too.

Ministry of Silly Wipes

Feel free to add me to chat if you like!
Discord: xWestie#9361

Hello Véera!

I think the Lunatic Crew [Silvermoon] [6/10HC] would be a good fit for you! We are a very friendly guild where being social and having fun is always on the forefront. Logically, we are very accepting to members of any background (we have deaf, LGBTQ+, members with disabilities,…) all are welcome and we try to make them feel good around here.

Our aim for the tier is to get AOTC, wich we have a good roster for wich we want to build on (especially need healers right now). We also do myhtic+ and interact with eachother outside of the game!

If it looks interesting please do contact us!
Discord: Helodir#0222
Bnet: Quillman#2211

Hey there!

The Gauntlet [A] on Nordrassil/Bronze Dragonflight is looking for a few more players for our HC and Mythic raiding team. We are currently 8/10 HC and 1/10 M, and were 6/10 M last tier. Mostly in need of ranged dps, or a flex heal/dps or tank/dps so you sound like a very good fit for us :slight_smile:

We’re a friendly bunch who enjoy playing and progressing together. Having fun while still being serious with our raiding, expecting everyone to prepare well and always strive to improve :slight_smile: We play a lot of M+ together as well, and I definitely consider a lot of players in the guild my friends! Most of us are around our 30ies and from GB or Scandinavia. I’m the co-leader of the progression raiding team, and a part of the LGBTQ+ community myself, so we are approved on that account I would say :smiley:

We don’t keep a set 20 player main team but will rotate players depending on what is needed per fight. So everyone will be able to play a lot but have the occational night off.

Raid times are thursday and sunday 8-11 pm SVT, plus an optional raid on tuesdays (usually a hc reclear).

If you are interested you can give me a shout on discord at Frippe#2043, I would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Frida - Haltastic

Hello

Thanks

Hello! :slight_smile:
EU | Stormscale (BD Team) is currently recruiting for Mythic progression. If you are DPS or Healer with experience shoot me a message! Chill and fun raiding group who have been raiding together for ages! Starting Thursday for trials! Look forward to hearing from you all :heart: Currently 9/10HC 2/10M

Sam on discord if you are interested! Hidingsheep#8629

Hello Veera! :slight_smile: if you’re still looking for somewhere, Order of the Silver Dawn on Arathor are recruiting, particularly for a priest! Here’s a link to my little post about it:

We raid heroic in a pretty casual way, currently at 7/10 in sanctum of domination. We also do plenty of mythic + and are very active on discord sharing any random thing we can find. Being L(G)BTQ+ friendly sounds like its important to you, we have members that are part of the community, though not currently playing. But its a very open and friendly bunch so I’m sure you’d be welcomed with open arms.

If you want to ask any questions or have a chat, do add me, its Chezy#21304.

Good luck in finding your new guild!

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

if you’re still looking, our guild has a 7/10 heroic progress and we’re aiming for Curve (maybe even first bosses mythic). We raid Wed and Thu from 8 to 11pm. You can play whatever role you like, that’s fine for us, since a lot of our members have multiple specs.

If you wanna chat, hit me up Chloro#2468 :wink:

We are looking for active and dedicated raiders to expand our roster. Looking For all roles and spec at this point. Besides raiding we are in need people for M+ , we are planing to push Keys from 2-20+ at some point./w me for more info!!!

Raiding days Thursday Sunday Monday from 8-11 Pm svt, Hello Veera would be nice to have you in our guild so you can join a gang ! We are on kazzak Horde sadly