Looking for Guild

Hi there.

Name is Mark, 51 and from the UK.

I’m a returning player, after approx 9-10 months away and decided to start new, since it seems a lot has changed.
I have played WoW, since Vanilla on/off and what I’m finding out, is that auto guild invites seem to be the order of things and no one really cares who joins/leaves.

I’m an old school player, who believes a Guild is only as good as it’s leadership and members. Does a community Guild actually exsist anymore?
Small to medium size Guild is my preferred choice and will be looking to do 5 mans, raiding (ideally, the guild has just started raiding, or is about to) and of course, will be happy to install whatever voip is required, if I haven’t already got it lol.

The game feels brand new to me again and I will purchase BFA as soon as I need it, currently level 71-72. I am very active and happy to help out where and when needed. That said, I’m a quest leveller and then I simply go back and solo all dungeons as far as I can go.
I watch a lot of YouTuve videos when I need to know a new dungeon/raid/boss etc but ask for patience while I learn all the new stuff.

That’s it haha, sorry for the essay, but I know what I’m after. Do I fit your requirements? If so, hit me up in game, Kunoíchí.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey Mark,
You would be right at home with us here at Only Fools with Horses
Here is our original recruitment post, if you wish to find out a bit more about us… Only Fools With Horses is recruiting

We have a raid tonight, we have just started in Battle and are only 4 bosses in so far.

Look forward to chatting with you!

Mogs

Hey there, please add me for a chat.

Beckmiester#2563