Looking for guild

Hi

As the title suggests, I am planning on returning for classic and am looking for a guild.

As I’m now old, I’m after a more casual experience, however I would still like to experience everything that I can - just at a more sedate pace.

Not totally sure about class yet, but will most likely be going alliance on a PVP realm.

If you think that I might be a good fit with you just let me know.

Cheers :smile:

Hi. Fancy playing at night?

If you don’t fancy playing at night, take a look at The Final Tribe :slight_smile:

Blood Oath Exiles is a PvE guild on the Pyrewood Village server (Alliance). Strong community and dedicated leadership, we’re also recruiting officers if that interests you :slight_smile:

Hey there!
Posting our guild recruitment ad in case you’re still looking for a guild.
Feel free to message me on discord!

< Blood Moon >

Alliance
Semi-Hardcore
Server: Shazzrah PvP
Guild Bank: Discordchannel & Google Spreadsheet
OUR DISCORD: discord.gg/tSFss2F

Who are we?:
A young guild, formed earlier this year, consisting of people who LOVE Classic WoW and all content it has to offer. World or Server First Raid clears are not our intentions. We’re not that hardcore, but we’re not casual either.

Instead we intend to level at a medium pace . That means we want to level efficiently but we’re not afraid of falling behind or losing progression in order to enjoy various activities together as a guild, such as wpvp raids, guild-only dungeon runs, ingame meetups just to mess around, etc.

Creating a cheerful & tight-knit community of likeminded people who share the same passion is our highest priority!

PvE:
Raid Times: CET / Servertime - 19:30 :clock730:, Friday and Saturday for 40-man Progression Raids
We will have additional raids during the week for Onyxia, 20-mans, farm raids etc. These are not considered mandatory but we want to run a large roster so that everyone can get in on the raiding fun eventually.
Loot System: Loot Council consisting of 3 Officers & the Class Leaders

The majority of the guild is estimated to reach 60 and be raid ready within ~2 months after launch

PvP :
While PvP is not our main focus, we hope to do LOTS of World PvP nonetheless. We want to have a strong PvP presence on our server. Horde players should fear for their buffs (and their lives!!!) whenever they see our guild tag!

What we can offer:

• active and well designed discord server
  • organized guild bank
  • spreadsheets for professions, rosters, etc.
  • helpful & experienced class leaders

Our Goals, Hopes & Dreams :

• big & friendly community
  • become a known and popular guild on our server
  • PH4T L00TZ
  • enjoying Classic together

Recruitment:
Recruiting all Classes and Roles, including Main Tanks, preferably players that already have a little experience with classic (or are willing to learn).

Socials are very welcome to join us as well, as we want a big community of players who keep the discord/guild chat alive, rather than just a silent raid roster. :smiley:

Classic has a lot of content and we’re hoping to see it all eventually!

For further questions feel free to reach out to me on discord, Howaito#3139

looking forward to hearing from you :grinning:

Hey Ayer,
Our guild could be the right fit for you as we will be looking to complete all the content, just not at a quick pace. I will leave a link to our recruitment post here so you can see if you think we’re right for you.

discord.gg/Cdt89Wk

If u are intrested :slight_smile:

We will be on Shazzrah.

Hello mate we could defo make a use of you

We are going alliance though! :slight_smile: please consider that <3

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.