Looking for guild!

Hello! So making this post rather quick than spend time writing rather large post :slight_smile:

What i am looking for?

I am looking for a casual guild where to have fun in the game to do things game has to offer to us. I prefer a guild that raiding is not the main focus as due my job i can’t raid that regurally so i am more of looking casual guild that does stuff in game :slight_smile: I am mostly seen on my resto/boomkin druid and lvling a priest.

1 Like

Hey buddy,

if you’re interested in faction/server flipping Anger Management may be the right place for you! :slight_smile:

The guild “Anger Management” is recruiting on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar.

About us:

We’re a casual raiding guild with aims to clear HC content and Glory of the Raider each tier. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups throughout the week for all guildies interested, and push up to key lv 10.

We’re mature minded players who enjoy raiding with more than a few laughs during the our raids, we will clear all HC content and have fun getting there.

Our members are from all over Europe, although sometimes it feels like some are from another planet!

Raid days (mains) – Weds & Sun
Raid days (ALTS) - Sat
Raid Times – 8pm – 11pm (server time)

Current progress (n) – 8/8
Current progress (h) – 7/8

About you:

Age – Over 21 preferred, but for mature players 16+ we would also consider.
Availability – 2 nights, we understand that real life get’s in the way at times though.
Language – Understanding and communicating in English is a must.
Knowledge – You must know your class and all it’s specs.
Experience – Raiding at heroic level of content is a must, although for the right applicant we will consider offering a chance to step up.
Comms - We expect you to use Discord while raiding and doing Mythic+, adds to the banter when your head falls off!

If you’re interested please add me on battletag: Rommel12#2398

Add me for a chat!

Beckmiester#2653

Guild Name:
DafuqisgoingON
Faction:
Alliance
Realm:
EU
Progression:
Newly Formed Guild with Exp of 8/8 N 8/8 HC 2/8 M
Raid Times:
Summer Time 19:30 - 23:00
Winter Time 18:30 - 22:00
Raid Schedule:
Wed - Sun

Hey guys and gals , <DafuqisgoingON> if u looking for chilled yet competitive environment in addition to +30 yrs old matured community looking for a like-minded players with mythic ambition we are looking for cutting edge, also our exp is (8/8 h 2/8 m) and at the moment we are recruiting dedicated loyal and SOCIAL friendly matured players to join our ranks.

ALL CLASSES AND ROLES ARE CONSIDERED (if you are a fast learner and take constructive criticism with an open heart).

Contact us for more info: Maximoss#2481 - Mesao#2956 - Xdanger#2191
Thanks much appreciated

we are on silvermoon, give us a shout if we suit you , we raid with a soild team but we always have spots for the casual raider , we do guild dungeons, mog runs, timewalking mount farms etc, one big family

If you are up for switching factions and would like to have a chat, then please feel free to add me on Battle tag :slight_smile: