Looking for HC guild

I main a warlock which is 381 at the moment and I’m looking for a guild that mainly does heroic progression. A guild that spends a few weeks on normal isn’t out of the question, but for the moment I am not very interested in pushing for mythic progression until after heroic has been cleared a few times. Admittedly I have a pretty scarce experience with progress raiding, having only really done any on HFC, EN and Uldir. But I am a chill guy and I’m very willing to learn and contribute if there is a community that is willing to take me in and get me back on track. I am also very positive towards doing mythic+ and I tend to keep a few alts around as well. I am willing to both faction and server transfer, but obviously the less money I have to spend to join the guild, the better. Feel free to hit me up and have a chat about what your guild has to offer/what I can do for you.

Hello Kharanya,

Left Hand Path - Thunderhorn EU, is a 12 year old guild with a strong social side.
While not being a hardcore raiding guild we still progress at a steady pace, but most of all we try to have as much fun as we can while playing.

We raid on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00ST to 23:00ST
Aside from raiding we also try to do other things like arena’s, M+ and other activities

If you’re interested in joining feel free to poke Seraphiell#4484 (discord) or Kratos#2492 (ingame)

Cheers.

Please add me for a chat.

Beckmiester#2563

Hello there,

Feel free to contact either Ricecrackers or Etoia (both their info is at the bottom of the next link) We’re a casual raid guild with a 2 day raid shedule currently progressing on heroic, but also do a lot of m+. We also have an active discord channel to keep in touch with each other both in and outside the game.

Hit us up if you’re ok with both realm and faction change :slight_smile:

hello there,

you can add me and we can have a chat ^^
Mau#22825

Hey Kharanya,

I’m an officer for Grumpy Gaming (Draenor), and we’re currently in need of a warlock. We’re not too hung up on experience and skill, as we believe anyone can improve and we value teamwork much higher. If you’re looking for a guild AND a very friendly gaming community, you’re more than welcome to hit me up. For more information and contact details, see our guild advert here: [H] <Grumpy Gaming> 9/9NM 3/9HC - Recruiting All - #4 by Kaelvea-draenor

Cheers

Hi Kharanya! If you still are looking for a chill HC raiding guild, hit me upp Gutti#1142, we are very interested in you. We are currently 4/9 HC with normal on farm.

Hey Kharanya,

Please check out our recruitment post and if it’s something that speaks to you, feel free to reach us on bnet or Discord!

I’m currently exploring some options, so I won’t be contacting anyone else for the time being. But if it doesn’t work out I’ll let you know.

Hi there,

I see i am late to the party… but if all else fails Call of the Void on [A]Silvermoon are desperate for a warlock.

Currently 9/9 normal and 4/9 heroic. We are semi-casual and have a very friendly community. We are not looking to push mythic.

Many thanks.